BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Buy on Amazon
sonya d.
This conditioner is by far one of my favorites!! I love the brand entirely but this conditioner seems to surpass the others. I have color treated, damaged, fine straight hair that is very long. Its very hard to find a color safe, lightweight, highly moisturizing conditioner....but THIS IS IT! I love this conditioner.
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
I absolutely love this conditioner. When my hair even begins to show signs of damage, I can count on Davines conditioner to restore and protect my hair. LOVE IT!!! I comb through after leaving it in, then rinse, leaving me with super soft hair.
Amber S.
Want a good revitalizing conditioner that does weigh down or funk up your hair while still providing great smell and shine? This is for you. Rehydraye your hair with melon extract and enjoy what beauty should feel like.
Amanda H.
Clarksville , TN
I'm a professional hairstylist and this brand always blows me away with how amazing and eco friendly their products are. They smell amazing and always do what they say they do which is huge for me I'm always satisfied with them!!!!! Definitely a must try for lack luster hair that need moisture.
Alexa B.
Nashville, TN
This conditioner smells amazing and feels amazing in your hair. Davines products are awesome. It's worth the price though it's a little high.
It will protect your color and who doesn't love that?
Would buy it again
Amanda A.
Davines products are AMAZING! I was only introduced to them a few months ago, but they have completely rocked my world, (And my hair :-)) I also love their dedication to sustainability and natural ingredients.
Lauren M.
N Little Rock, AR
We sale Oribe products exclusively at the salon I work at and I LOVE them.. but if I were to carry any other product I would want it to be this! I've gone to a friends salon to get my hair done and they use this product. It's the only line that I think can compete with Oribe.
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
Awesome product for those with relaxed or pressed hair. When I pressed my hair regularly, this was my go to deep conditioner. Leave on under heat and rinse out, my hair was gorgeous!
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Very nice quality conditioner. I loved using this product because of the ingredients and the scent. I bought it from a salon and a friend recommended it. I most likely wouldn't repurchase only because I felt it was just ok in comparison to purology and I prefer that over this.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
I love the Davines brand and think this is a fairly good shampoo. The price is middle of the road and it's pretty effective. I bought it at the salon that I work out. I would possibly buy it again but tend to like other davines products better.
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna T.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?