BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Buy on Amazon
Maisie M.
Los angeles, CA
My favorite shampoo and conditioners. Unfortunately it’s not working for me anymore but it was my fav salon splurge. Smells incredible and moisturizes without weighing down fine hair.
Jessica M.
San Marcos, CA
Looking to get rid of your frenzy damaged hair look no more this is a miracle conditioner, and used with shampoo works great I wish I would have taken a before and after pictures.
S O.
Hermitage
Momo is for dehydrated hair and it really smoothies he cuticle y’all. Smells fabulous. Very pricey tho. All
Of Davines are expensive! But so worth it! All Davines is safe for color hair. Loved it!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Davines is my all time favorite hair brand. It is pricey but so worth it. The keeps my hair silky soft without weighing it down. I recommend any of their products someone is debating on trying.
Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
I love this conditioner.  I hate this packaging.

I started using this conditioner after my stylist recommended it.  It works so well for my hair!  It leaves my hair hydrated and smooth without making it feel heavy or leaving behind residue.  I use it both when I wear my hair wavy and when I blow dry it straight.  My only issue is how it is packaged.  Having to scoop conditioner out is a messy process which always results in water getting in the container.  I have NO idea why it's packaged like this - it's so silly.  I can deal with the packaging as I like the product so much!
Cindy B.
I love this product. It has a very natural smell that reminds me of walking through a forest, but its not a stong smell. The conditioner is great on my wavey and color treated hair. Its a bit more $ that some conditioners but well worth it.
Victoria H.
I am IN LOVE with this conditioner! It's perfect for very dry color treated hair. Worth every penny! I was so thrilled to see it's the conditioner given at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville (maybe other Loews too?) - I kept asking for more! I've since bought it from Birchbox, Jet.com, and on vacation at Eataly in Rome (it's from Italy so it's so much cheaper there).
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
I got a sample this in a birch box kit. My go to shampoo and conditioner is the Davines Love Shampoo and Conditioner. I buy the big bottles off Amazon and in bulk. The smell is the best and the product works great.

Back to the mono. This shampoo and conditioner I have decided is back up product if I can no longer purchase Love. It's a really good product and it has melon as its base. The smell is goods do the product works for my hair.
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA
Wonderful conditioner! I was given this and the shampoo in a little gift set, and I love it! Its pricey, so I use for special occasions or just to mix it up. I do refill the trial sized bottle to carry in my kit for out-of-town events
Rachael H.
Fort Branch , IN
I love this shampoo and conditioner. My hairstylist suggested I dry the excess water out of my hair before I use the conditioner to allow my hair to soak up as much of the moisturizer in it as possible. It has help keep my hair healthy and in the winter it protects my hair from the winter dryness and frizziness. Love love love.
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna T.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?