BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Buy on Amazon*
Viridiana P.
The salon I work at carries davines and honestly everything smells amazing. It's such a great line. I love the impact it has on my clients hair. It's all natural , sulfate and paraben free. The conditioners are amazing.
Ashton H.
Gulfport, MS
Okay this product is pricey but sooo worth it. I have colored hair and haven’t been able to find a conditioner that I love but this stuff leaves my hair super soft. My scalp is more oily than dry but I think this conditioner would work great for either. LOVE IT!
Kayla G.
This is a very moisturizing conditioner that doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. It has an amazingly pleasant melon-y smell to me and it lasts forever as I only use a small amount each time I use it. My hair feels soft and nourished once it's dry.
Kate B.
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and workable. It's not an inexpensive brand and I first found the brand out through my salon. But it's a great company with great products. They have some great leave in products as well.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I love this conditioner. My hair is no longer dry. Recommend.Give your hair a serious lift with this Davines Love curl enhancing conditioner. This wavy hair conditioner revives and detangles your hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. Made with high-quality ingredients, this curl enhancing conditioner adds volume
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I remember this conditioner smelling so good, like candy! It was expensive at the time, but it was so worth it. It helped my damaged hair appear healthy and feel great. I would love to try this product again soon!
Naseem F.
Calabasas, CA
What a great fragrance and a great product. My hair felt really moisturize after using this. It's a little bit pricey so worth this much every now and then but I wouldn't be using this every day. I would consider purchasing it again
Lauren S.
I have really dry hair so I really love to find a great moisturizer for my hair. I liked this product for just that! It has a fresh, clean scent and leaves my hair smooth after washing. I would buy this again.
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Love Davines!!!! These products are amazing and the packaging is adorable! Love this conditioner, keeps hair looking and feeling healthy and strengthens your hair! Definitely would buy this product again!
Erin L.
I love this conditioner! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling so soft. Though one container of this is pretty spendy, it lasts you a long time. This particular conditioner is so good for dry, damaged hair without weighing it down. So into it.
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Gabriela P.