BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Celena Y.
San Jose
As much as I love Davines, this wasn’t moisturizing enough for my colored hair. A good conditioner for those with normal healthy hair that doesn’t need a lot of upkeep!
Lisa A.
I love the MOMO line from DAVINES. I think it is soo good for curly hair types. natural hair? use momo! wavy hair that's feeling a little limp? use momo! I love this because it has enough weight in the product to actually moisturize the curls, but not too much where you feel like there is a product overload on your hair! 10/10
Gracey N.
Fort Myers, FL
When I was pregnant, my hair stopped growing. My hair has been through a lot of processes in the past so it's been a journey growing it out. Davines Momo Conditioner has made a HUGE impact on my hair growth and the integrity of my hair. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you are looking to grow out your hair and have trouble with breakage.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Picked this up at the suggestion of my hair dresser after going from a blue green joker color to a more normal reddish brown. My hair was very damaged from the bleaching and this Davines conditioner really made a difference to my hair. The only problem is the price tag, I just couldn't justify spending so much on a conditioner this small.
Gracey N.
Fort Myers, FL
I have used the Davines Momo Conditioner in both the tub packaging and the bottle packing- not sure that there is any difference between the two other than packaging/size. I felt like this conditioner drastically changed the integrity of my hair. It helped seal the ends of my hair and minimize breakage which helped me grow out my hair!
Katie M.
Love this brand. I have had issues with my sensitive scalp and daviness works miracles. I have a detox shampoo and switch between love momo and nounou. Also have done some
Of the hair masks and use their products for curly hair These products work amazing on my Curly hair
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Another conditioner I received on recommendation of my hair stylist. Works amazingly well. Gave me fabulous healthy hair with some shine, it didn't weigh down my thin locks and I loved how my hair got better and better with each use. The price tag was the only issue, as this is also on the expensive side.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I loved this conditioner. It was pricey but worth it. It made my hair feel so soft and nourished without feeling oily or heavy. The scent reminded me of starbursts too. The container was a little hard to deal with, I didn't like scooping it out every time cause water would collect in there.
Rebecca H.
Louisville
Davines products are a little pricey but they're some of the best hair products around, IMO. My local salon partnered with them and I've been able to try quite a few of their products - the Momo Moisturizing line smells SO GOOD and really does wonders for my dry hair!
Tia M.
Everett, WA
One of my faves I love Davines I rotate between several shampoo and conditioners just to keep my hair from being weighted down and feeling oily! My hair is wavy and long but right now I’m pregnant so I have some extra hormones making it overwork so it’s a little oily.
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna T.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?

back