Davines® MOMO Conditioner

by Davines

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Is this a deep conditioner or fine for regular use?
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?
Is this conditioner made with only all natural ingredients or are there synthetic fillers?
Start your review of Davines® MOMO Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
East Hanover, NJ
My Davines experience was not one of the best. First this product really worked, I've noticed great changes with my hair - brightness, shining, color. But after the few months everything went away and no visible effects on my hair was present.
Victoria , BC
I always use Davines products- they are my favorite. The smell is incredible. Not overly perfumey. This conditioner leaves my hair so soft but full of body. Love it!
This conditioner is amazing! My hair tends to get extremely tangled and knotted up, just because it's really long, and this is the only conditioner I've ever used that helps my hair stay knot free! Highly recommend!
Los Mochis
Me encanta excelentísimo producto! No esperaba menos de davines pues jamás me a deja un mal sabor de boca alguno de sus productos totalmente recomendado para cabellos procesados o quemados un poco caro
Miami, Fl.
I love all davines products, they are so good and works perfect in my hair, momo is so moisturizing and smells delicious. I also tried minu and also love it
This conditioner is great! Like the best I’ve ever used. Leaves my damaged color treated hair so so soft and manageable and it looks so healthy.
Woodbridge , NJ
Absolutely love this conditioner. Once my hair was very damaged and it helped a lot. The smell is fantastic. I always get compliments on it
Ando en búsqueda de productos que mejoren mi cabello dañado por tinturas y alisados davines son muy buenos pero este aún no lo he probado
West midlands , Brierley Hill
Lo he probado como tres veces y me ha encantado!! Deja una sensación de limpieza en el cabello increíble!! Me gustó mucho
belcarra
Smells amazing, and this combined with the shampoo has totally changed my hair from dry and dull to strong and shiny