Davines® MOMO Conditioner

by Davines

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Is this a deep conditioner or fine for regular use?
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?
Is this conditioner made with only all natural ingredients or are there synthetic fillers?
Start your review of Davines® MOMO Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie G.
Davines® MOMO Conditioner uploaded by Melanie G.
I love Davines, who doesn't love something hand crafted from Italy. The shampoo comes in a bottle, the conditioner comes in a plastic container. They can solve all of your hair dilemas, with their huge assortment of options. My hair is left soft, silky, and the scent is amazing. It is not perfumey at all!
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Davines® MOMO Conditioner uploaded by Julia B.
Hair Type: Virgin Fine strands, but a lot Wavy blend of 2A-2C Bra strap length Normal porosity? I have traits from both low/high, so I’m not sure anymore. Hair Concerns: Oily scalp w/dry ends Frizz - Oh, the frizz! Hates coconut oil and protein - my hair gets very brittle and destroyed Omg, why isn’t there a sample sachet for this one? It’s advertised as “Conditioner for dry or dehydrated hair. Its moisturizing formula is designed to untangle the hair, hydrating it and leaving it soft and silky” and it does the exact opposite! I bought the full-size container because they don’t have this as an option for a sample and I’m pretty disappointed in it. First of all, it does not smell good. It’s probably the worst smelling Davines product I’ve used so far and I’ve been testing out a lot of them. It smelled like a rotten coconut and I was actually concerned there was coconut oil in it because of how bad my hair turned out. It reminds me of suntan lotion. I need to use WAY more of this stuff compared to other Davines conditioners in order to get enough slippage to detangle my hair. I could already tell my hair was not in good shape when I got out of the shower and applied argan oil and Oi Milk. It felt dry and tangled and I knew I was about to see a disgusting mess once it airdried. Low and behold, it dried terribly. Why is this one meant for dry or dehydrated hair? This makes your hair dry and dehydrated lol. So far I’ve used this with DEDE and OI shampoo. When I used it with OI shampoo I applied a ton of it which helped a bit, but for how expensive it is for the little amount, definitely not worth it and I’ll easily finish this container a lot faster than the small OI conditioner that I’ve had since February.
Jerri Sue A.
Lafayette, IN
Leaves my hair so soft and smelling wonderful works great for thick hair and I am definitely a huge fan of this conditioner. I highly recommend it if your hair is dry
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
Wow, the smell of this conditioner is amazing. I love Davines shampoo and conditioner for all different things. I especially love using this on clients after we’ve colored or bleached their hair. It really moistures the hair and replenishes the cuticle after all the damage done.
Raquel B.
This leaves my hair feeling so soft. It doesn’t leave film. It’s a bit pricey but has a nice fragrance. I picked this up in a goody bag and have only heard of this at salons. Besides online not sure how to buy this but recommend it though.
Angie D.
I first tried this conditioner as a sample. It was so good, I ended up getting the full size container. It leaves my hair super soft and silky smooth. It has ruined me for other conditioners out there.
Amanda O.
Youngstown, OH
I recently tried this and the shampoo. Both huge wins!! But this conditioner...made my hair so soft and beautiful. I'm sure it had something to do with the shampoo as well...but I couldn't be any more pleased with this selection. I urge any and all hair styles to give it a try. Although it aims towards dry hair...in order to hydrate and revive...I'm sure any hair would feel great after a good wash, soak, and rinse of this right here!!!
Elizabeth S.
Glencoe, MN
I got this from a subscription box, and am always Leary of new shampoo and conditioners. I was pleasantly surprised! It really made my hair softer, and smells great! I was very happy with this and would definitely purchase this product!
Amanda C.
san francisco
The BEST hair care line out there. I’ve used this brand for over 12 years now and I almost always go for the momo line. Love is also great but the momo is moisturizing and light and smells sooooo good. I love the containers and I love what the company stands for!
Anne R.
Watsonville, CA
This stuff is insane. I've never had my hair feeling so soft and well, conditioned, after a hair wash product before. Even the washing process was glorious with my hair feeling like satin. It's now been a week since using, and though I've since washed my hair twice with just shampoo, it's still feeling as though I used a conditioner yesterday. Incredible.