BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Buy on Amazon
Tori N.
I'm not entirely sold on this conditioner in terms of how well it keeps my hair hydrated for the price. It smells okay--definitely not fruity like I'd expected. My hair feels a bit greasier around the scalp lately when I've used this and the curl serum... but on the flip side (and maybe it's because I just got it cut) it definitely feels softer. Packaging is a bit of a drawback, super inconvenient in the shower!! Worth a shot if you can get a smaller size to sample, but I need to trial it against my current products. On the plus side: awesome ingredients!
Michelle R.
One of the best conditioners I have ever used. I got this from a salon in Chicago and it works perfectly on my oil-prone hair. It smells like melons and the conditioner is in a tiny plastic bucket which is sometimes difficult to manage in the shower. It's also very expensive but in my opinion, worth it!
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
Great product. I love that it is organic and very effective. The aroma is delicious. The results are very nice and I enjoy using this product. I cannot give it 5 stars however. The shelf life is very limited. This product must be refrigerated to maintain its purity
Rachel H.
Kansas City
This conditioner is hands down the best ever. It blows other brands away. I have very dry hair and this has help bring back new life to my hair. The one drawback to this conditioner is the packaging. It’s almost like food packaging. I would be okay with this except for the fact that if you drop it in the show the entire packaging cracks. I had this happen to me and lucky I had an empty tub I could put it in.
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Started off great for my hair but quickly built up. I only wash my hair 1-2 tines a week and was surprised with the amount of build of. While I think it’s a good product for every once and a while I wouldn’t use every wash.
Hannah M.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE this! My hair is so soft and lustrous when using this. It really targets dry and fine hair nicely. It smells mild in a good way. It’s pricy but I’m able to buy it from my hairdresser in a large size. I love it!
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
This is hands down the best hydration for my hair!!’ It smells so great and it makes my hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down! It is soooo expensive though, I really wish it was cheaper!!
Celena Y.
San Jose
As much as I love Davines, this wasn’t moisturizing enough for my colored hair. A good conditioner for those with normal healthy hair that doesn’t need a lot of upkeep!
Lisa A.
I love the MOMO line from DAVINES. I think it is soo good for curly hair types. natural hair? use momo! wavy hair that's feeling a little limp? use momo! I love this because it has enough weight in the product to actually moisturize the curls, but not too much where you feel like there is a product overload on your hair! 10/10
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
When I was pregnant, my hair stopped growing. My hair has been through a lot of processes in the past so it's been a journey growing it out. Davines Momo Conditioner has made a HUGE impact on my hair growth and the integrity of my hair. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you are looking to grow out your hair and have trouble with breakage.
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Gabriela P.