Davines® MOMO Conditioner

by Davines

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Is this a deep conditioner or fine for regular use?
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?
Is this conditioner made with only all natural ingredients or are there synthetic fillers?
Start your review of Davines® MOMO Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Youngstown, ohio
I recently tried this and the shampoo. Both huge wins!! But this conditioner...made my hair so soft and beautiful. I'm sure it had something to do with the shampoo as well...but I couldn't be any more pleased with this selection. I urge any and all hair styles to give it a try. Although it aims towards dry hair...in order to hydrate and revive...I'm sure any hair would feel great after a good wash, soak, and rinse of this right here!!!
Watsonville , CA
This stuff is insane. I've never had my hair feeling so soft and well, conditioned, after a hair wash product before. Even the washing process was glorious with my hair feeling like satin. It's now been a week since using, and though I've since washed my hair twice with just shampoo, it's still feeling as though I used a conditioner yesterday. Incredible.
Pasadena, CA
This conditioner is amazing! It smells so fresh and clean but really puts in work! I use it right after the shampoo and it really adds the moisture back in. It’s not a leave-in but I try keeping it on as long as possible. It helps to keep my hair shiny and strong. It’s also lightweight so don’t worry about it being too greasy or heavy.
Eaton Rapids , MI
This has such a pleasant smell! I love the consistency of this conditioner, and how easily it goes through my hair. For someone who has lived with chronic tangles, I was blown away at how easily this allowed me to comb the conditioner through my hair. I love this stuff!
St Johns, FL
Absolute favorite conditioner, it smells wonderful and softens my hair. It’s about $30 per container but the benefits outweigh costs and I’ll continue to purchase. I have dry bleach damaged hair and this has saved my hair and stopped all breakage. Easy to comb through.
san francisco
The BEST hair care line out there. I’ve used this brand for over 12 years now and I almost always go for the momo line. Love is also great but the momo is moisturizing and light and smells sooooo good. I love the containers and I love what the company stands for!
Hendersonvlle, NC
This conditioner changed my hair for the better! It’s great for detangling hair and moisturizing dry hair without weighing it down! It’s great for all hair types. I was very satisfied with my purchase and I will defiantly be purchasing this conditioner again
Cockeysville, MD
I absolutely love Davines products. They are by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have tried every kind and used them for over 6 years now. They smell amazing and do wonders for my hair. They are worth every penny. This conditioner is fantastic
This leaves my hair feeling so soft. It doesn’t leave film. It’s a bit pricey but has a nice fragrance. I picked this up in a goody bag and have only heard of this at salons. Besides online not sure how to buy this but recommend it though.
Glencoe, MN
I got this from a subscription box, and am always Leary of new shampoo and conditioners. I was pleasantly surprised! It really made my hair softer, and smells great! I was very happy with this and would definitely purchase this product!