BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

• What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Lo...4 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much it's cost?1 Answers
  • does this product smell good? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Michelle R.
One of the best conditioners I have ever used. I got this from a salon in Chicago and it works perfectly on my oil-prone hair. It smells like melons and the conditioner is in a tiny plastic bucket which is sometimes difficult to manage in the shower. It's also very expensive but in my opinion, worth it!
Rebecca H.
Louisville
Davines products are a little pricey but they're some of the best hair products around, IMO. My local salon partnered with them and I've been able to try quite a few of their products - the Momo Moisturizing line smells SO GOOD and really does wonders for my dry hair!
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
Great product. I love that it is organic and very effective. The aroma is delicious. The results are very nice and I enjoy using this product. I cannot give it 5 stars however. The shelf life is very limited. This product must be refrigerated to maintain its purity
Molly C.
Franklin
Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask

davines Nounou is by far my favourite live they have to offer. reach product makes your hair feel amazing. we sold this at my old salon and out would fly off the shelf
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Started off great for my hair but quickly built up. I only wash my hair 1-2 tines a week and was surprised with the amount of build of. While I think it’s a good product for every once and a while I wouldn’t use every wash.
Lilly Z.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND!! My hair stylist and salon only use this brand and now I’m hooked!! I love this conditioner so much!! It smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft!!! Totally would recommend this to others!!!
Hannah M.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE this! My hair is so soft and lustrous when using this. It really targets dry and fine hair nicely. It smells mild in a good way. It’s pricy but I’m able to buy it from my hairdresser in a large size. I love it!
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
This is hands down the best hydration for my hair!!’ It smells so great and it makes my hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down! It is soooo expensive though, I really wish it was cheaper!!
Saribelys A.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorites brand, this product is good if you have a greasy hair, its hydrate the hair but leve it just fine, the product are no cheap but yet affordable, definitely I will buy it again
Lisa A.
I love the MOMO line from DAVINES. I think it is soo good for curly hair types. natural hair? use momo! wavy hair that's feeling a little limp? use momo! I love this because it has enough weight in the product to actually moisturize the curls, but not too much where you feel like there is a product overload on your hair! 10/10
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna G.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?