Davines MoMo Conditioner, 8.45 oz uploaded by Sara S.

BY DAVINES

• What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line,...4 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much it's cost?1 Answers
  • does this product smell good? 7 Answers
Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
I love this conditioner.  I hate this packaging.

I started using this conditioner after my stylist recommended it.  It works so well for my hair!  It leaves my hair hydrated and smooth without making it feel heavy or leaving behind residue.  I use it both when I wear my hair wavy and when I blow dry it straight.  My only issue is how it is packaged.  Having to scoop conditioner out is a messy process which always results in water getting in the container.  I have NO idea why it's packaged like this - it's so silly.  I can deal with the packaging as I like the product so much!
Viridiana P.
The salon I work at carries davines and honestly everything smells amazing. It's such a great line. I love the impact it has on my clients hair. It's all natural , sulfate and paraben free. The conditioners are amazing.
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
I got a sample this in a birch box kit. My go to shampoo and conditioner is the Davines Love Shampoo and Conditioner. I buy the big bottles off Amazon and in bulk. The smell is the best and the product works great.

Back to the mono. This shampoo and conditioner I have decided is back up product if I can no longer purchase Love. It's a really good product and it has melon as its base. The smell is goods do the product works for my hair.
Rachael H.
Fort Branch , IN
I love this shampoo and conditioner. My hairstylist suggested I dry the excess water out of my hair before I use the conditioner to allow my hair to soak up as much of the moisturizer in it as possible. It has help keep my hair healthy and in the winter it protects my hair from the winter dryness and frizziness. Love love love.
sonya d.
This conditioner is by far one of my favorites!! I love the brand entirely but this conditioner seems to surpass the others. I have color treated, damaged, fine straight hair that is very long. Its very hard to find a color safe, lightweight, highly moisturizing conditioner....but THIS IS IT! I love this conditioner.
Amanda H.
Clarksville , TN
I'm a professional hairstylist and this brand always blows me away with how amazing and eco friendly their products are. They smell amazing and always do what they say they do which is huge for me I'm always satisfied with them!!!!! Definitely a must try for lack luster hair that need moisture.
Alexa B.
Nashville, TN
This conditioner smells amazing and feels amazing in your hair. Davines products are awesome. It's worth the price though it's a little high.
It will protect your color and who doesn't love that?
Would buy it again
Amanda A.
Davines products are AMAZING! I was only introduced to them a few months ago, but they have completely rocked my world, (And my hair :-)) I also love their dedication to sustainability and natural ingredients.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
I love the Davines brand and think this is a fairly good shampoo. The price is middle of the road and it's pretty effective. I bought it at the salon that I work out. I would possibly buy it again but tend to like other davines products better.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
I have short hair now that's thick and coarse and needs a little taking to keep the volume down. I use this product because it smells good, keeps my hair in line, and doesn't leave a waxy residue like some creams.
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna G.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?
Gabriela P.