Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Fort Branch, IN

I love this shampoo and conditioner. My hairstylist suggested I dry the excess water out of my hair before I use the conditioner to allow my hair to soak up as much of the moisturizer in it as possible. It has help keep my hair healthy and in the winter it protects my hair from the winter dryness and frizziness. Love love love.
sonya d.
sonya d.

This conditioner is by far one of my favorites!! I love the brand entirely but this conditioner seems to surpass the others. I have color treated, damaged, fine straight hair that is very long. Its very hard to find a color safe, lightweight, highly moisturizing conditioner....but THIS IS IT! I love this conditioner.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX

I love the Davines brand and think this is a fairly good shampoo. The price is middle of the road and it's pretty effective. I bought it at the salon that I work out. I would possibly buy it again but tend to like other davines products better.
Orlando, FL

Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados es muy bueno para el cabello lo deja suave sedoso y con un olor muy divino
Madison J.
Madison J.

This is the first product I have started from this line and I love it leaves my hair so nice hope you try it
Jesse P.
Jesse P.
Montgomery, Pa

Love this product and would definitely recommend it to any friend. Results are life changing. Get ASAP !!!!!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Wow this works so awesome it makes my hair feel totally different it's crazy! definitely recommend it to anyone !
Amy T.
Amy T.
New Haven, IN

Love this. Love the shampoo too. Doesn't weigh your hair down and the scent is great.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Love love love love it truly moisturizes and leaves my hair feeling full and healthy
Thi C.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL

I love the way these stuff smells. It also makes my hair so soft and bouncy.
Courtney  W.
Courtney W.

does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO

What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

What's the price of this??
Anna G.
Anna G.
Corona, NY

Where can I find this and how much it's cost?

Les gusta?