Davines MoMo Conditioner uploaded by Lisa A.Davines MoMo Conditioner uploaded by Lisa A.

BY DAVINES

It is excellent for dehydrated hair. Apply evenly the right amount of product on wet, towel dried hair. Leave in hair for a few minutes. Rinse well. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Lisa A.
I love the MOMO line from DAVINES. I think it is soo good for curly hair types. natural hair? use momo! wavy hair that's feeling a little limp? use momo! I love this because it has enough weight in the product to actually moisturize the curls, but not too much where you feel like there is a product overload on your hair! 10/10
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I loved this conditioner. It was pricey but worth it. It made my hair feel so soft and nourished without feeling oily or heavy. The scent reminded me of starbursts too. The container was a little hard to deal with, I didn't like scooping it out every time cause water would collect in there.
Lauren M.
N Little Rock, AR
We sale Oribe products exclusively at the salon I work at and I LOVE them.. but if I were to carry any other product I would want it to be this! I've gone to a friends salon to get my hair done and they use this product. It's the only line that I think can compete with Oribe.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Davines is definitely my favorite brand for shampoo and conditioner. I tried love and loved it. Then I recently tried this momo. It smells really good! Like a melon scent. It left my hair smelling good, feeling clean and soft! Extremely smooth hair!! I love it.
Kayla G.
This is a very moisturizing conditioner that doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. It has an amazingly pleasant melon-y smell to me and it lasts forever as I only use a small amount each time I use it. My hair feels soft and nourished once it's dry.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Very nice quality conditioner. I loved using this product because of the ingredients and the scent. I bought it from a salon and a friend recommended it. I most likely wouldn't repurchase only because I felt it was just ok in comparison to purology and I prefer that over this.
Kate B.
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and workable. It's not an inexpensive brand and I first found the brand out through my salon. But it's a great company with great products. They have some great leave in products as well.
Naseem F.
Calabasas, CA
What a great fragrance and a great product. My hair felt really moisturize after using this. It's a little bit pricey so worth this much every now and then but I wouldn't be using this every day. I would consider purchasing it again
Jessica A.
If you have oily hair you can rely on this brand and has different for oily damaged and also for split ends. It is Affordable and you can find it in many different places it gives you a good amount of conditioner and you can also buy it in shampoo
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Love Davines!!!! These products are amazing and the packaging is adorable! Love this conditioner, keeps hair looking and feeling healthy and strengthens your hair! Definitely would buy this product again!