BY DAVINES

For colored hair. Rich, full-bodied and foamy MINU Shampoo is formulated with caper blossoms to gently cleanse, protect and extend the lifespan of colored hair. Winner of Self Magazine's 2015 Self-Approved Beauty Awards.

Salina Capers. Grown on the farm of Mr. Salvatore D’Amico from Leni, Salina Island, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Salina Capers are good sources of quercetin, a protective amino acid, and color-protecting polyphenols.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYLISETHIONATE, SODIUM COCOYLISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYLBETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKALACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PANTHEOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DICAPRYLETHER, POLYQUATERNIUM-53, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, BUTETH-3, LAURYALCOHOL, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCINATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, LINALOOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAPPARIS SPINOSA FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GERANIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALCOHOL, TRIBUTYL CITRATE, TRIS (TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5.

Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received the serum, shampoo and conditioner by Davines in Minu as part of my Sept. BirchBox.  I never heard of the brand before I received it so I was thrilled to try something luxurious on my head.  I recently moved and water is so hard in my city, that my  hair is definitely paying the toll.  After I used the trio once, I let my hair hair dry and it seemed a bit brittle, simillar to how its been acting with the water, however after my second wash with Minu, it was sooooo silky shiny! my hair  looked like I just came from the salon!  This is a wonderful product made in Italy, that's packed with sustainability, free from so many harsh chemicals! Try it!
Randi N.
I absolutely LOVE THE SMELL! Sometimes color protecting shampoos are smelly, not this one! It was soft and cleansed well. I have to be careful, as I have a fashion color that fades easily. This was wonderful with the conditioner and serum. Davines® MINU Shampoo [product:davines-minu-conditioner-8.45-oz] [product:davines-minu-hair-serum-5.07-oz]
Emily R.
ware shoals, SC
Without a doubt the best shampoo I've ever used! I recieved it in my birchbox and I will never buy another shampoo again! The smell is light and refreshing, and it leaves your hair so soft and bouncy! It made my curls look amazing!!! The conditioner is amazing too...the only downside is it is very expensive $23 for the full size shampoo, and $30 for the full size conditioner.
Carsyn H.
I absolutely swear by this product! It has such an amazing scent, and it leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth.  It is great for colored hair, as it helps the color last.  I would highly recommend this product, along with all of the Davines products, to anyone looking for a high quality shampoo.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
Okay so I got a travel sized bottle of this shampoo and I have never used it before so I was curious. It’s a very energizing smell and I think men could use it too, like a minty/ citrus smell. I have A lot of hair and so I started with a quarter sized amount but I ended up needing more. The smell didn’t stay after I rinsed it either. It left my hair feeling super clean but very stripped of any oils. Overall I wasn’t super impressed especially for the price.
Kendra  T.
I am completely obsessed with this shampoo. It does a great job at protecting colored hair while it maintains you hairs own beautiful natural oils and shines. It too is great for all hair types and smells delightful!
Danielle K.
Indiana, Pa
I got this sample along with conditioner in a Birchbox I got. The conditioner sample wasn’t a lot, especially for my long thick hair. But I enjoyed the shampoo. I’m actually using it now. I’d have to try it again to see if I would fully buy it or 100% recommend it
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
The salon I go to recently started stalking Minu products. They used the shampoo and conditioner on me and I fell in love with how lightweight and clean it made my hair feel. It is pretty pricey - $15 -22 for 8 fl depending on where you buy it from. With that being said, a little bit does go a long way. The only thing I disliked about this product was the smell. It smells more like a cleaning agent than a shampoo.
Erin M.
San Antonio, TX
This has a fresh and subtle perfume to it. It’s a nice texture and foams nicely. It doesn’t really stand out to me as an amazing product though. As far as illuminating, i didn’t notice anything of the sort.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Love this shampoo it smells fresh and clean and leaves the hair full of volume and soft. I like that their is no weird residue nor that it leaves the hair dry and no overpowering scent. This is a treat for the hair and worth every penny.
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have been on the hunt for a shampoo for months. I have thick and frizzy hair that tends to be on the oily side. Is this shampoo for oily hair?
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
Is this worth the money? It seems expensive for only 8.45 ounces. My hair is long and thick and I wind up going through a lot of product so this would be gone within a week probably.
Shelley F.
I've been interested in trying this shampoo but with my color treated hair I'm worried about how well it will protect it. Does this keep color true? Or will it cause it to fade?