Davines® MINU Hair Mask

by Davines

Illuminating and regenerating maskideal for coloured hair. It's formula is designed to deeply nourish coloured hair, it also makes it soft and silky, and improves the duration of cosmetic colour. it does not weigh down the hair.

Salina Capers. Grown on the farm of Mr. Salvatore D’Amico from Leni, Salina Island, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Salina Capers are good sources of quercetin, a protective amino acid, and color-protecting polyphenols.

WATER, CETEARYLALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, FRAGRANCE, AMODIMETHICONESILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, BENZYLALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUMPARKIBUTTER (SHEA BUTTER), CITRIC ACID, TRICDECETH-5, DISODIUM EOTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, DIMETHICONOL, LINALOOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPPARIS SPINOSA FRUIT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, GERANOL, CI 61570/GREEN 5, CI 60730/EXT. VIOLET 2, CI 19140/YELLOW 5.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Davines® MINU Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Very hydrating hair mask! My hair feels like silk after this mask, it feels so smooth and healthy, I can’t get enough of it! It definitely washes out completely and doesn’t leave your hair feel dirty at all. I think it works well with all hair type, especially thinner hair. A bit expensive but well worth the price point.
Los Angeles , CA
Davines makes my favorite shampoos and conditioners to date. I’m a hairdresser and am familiar with many product lines. I use this mask like twice a week and it leaves my hair soft and silky while still maintaining body and wave.
Charlotte, NC
I got a sample of this and tried it last night and it truly works! I’m not sure if I’d buy it in full size and use that often, but once in a while would be great.
Davines Minu is the best shampoo and conditioner money can buy!! I am a stylist and I use it on every client. Nothing beats the smooth and shine that you get with Minu. The smell is something to get used to because of its natural ingredients but it’s a pleasant one! A little on the pricey side but it’s definitely worth it. Honestly, life changing
I was given a sample by my hair specialist. My hair is bleached damaged, dry, and coarse. This product helps seal the cuticle and drench my hair in moisture. I love the smell, too. All of Davines products are high quality and luxurious. Absolutely will purchase this item, moving forward. Davines® MINU Hair Mask
Washington, DC
I LOVE this conditioner. It is thick and creamy, and really hydrates my hair. It also smells amazing, and doesn't strip any color off my hair at all. Along with the Minu shampoo, I would highly recommend this product. It doesn't contain sulfates or other harmful chemicals either. Pricey, but worth it.
Purchased at: Amazon
I started to use this brand as a recommendation when I first dyed my hair. I liked the smell and how soft it made my hair feel right after I used it, but I didn’t notice much difference after using it for a while. It was only soft the day I used it, but went back to normal the next day. I also wouldn’t recommend using this if you might be in a rush, since the product calls for you to keep the mask on for about 15 minutes.
Covington , WA
I love how this smells. Definitely one of my favorite smelling conditioners. I usually leave this one for 10-15 mins to let it deep condition. It brings moisture to my overly processed/bleached hair. My hair is so soft and manageable. It quickly detangles and hydrates my hair while leaving it smelling salon fresh.
Fort Worth, TX
This brand of hair products is so luxurious! My hair felt so soft and moisturized and was great to use on my color treated hair. The smell is amazing and used about once a week. I did knock one star off because I don’t feel there’s a ton of product in the container but it’s worth it and maybe just use it sparingly.
If you have colour treated hair this is a really great product to invest in. It doesn’t matter if you are just an all over colour or if you get crazy! You need this, minu smells like flowers and a little really goes a long way with these products!

Looking for your answer?