BY DAVINES

Illuminating and regenerating maskideal for coloured hair. It's formula is designed to deeply nourish coloured hair, it also makes it soft and silky, and improves the duration of cosmetic colour. it does not weigh down the hair.

Salina Capers. Grown on the farm of Mr. Salvatore D’Amico from Leni, Salina Island, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Salina Capers are good sources of quercetin, a protective amino acid, and color-protecting polyphenols.

WATER, CETEARYLALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, FRAGRANCE, AMODIMETHICONESILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, BENZYLALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUMPARKIBUTTER (SHEA BUTTER), CITRIC ACID, TRICDECETH-5, DISODIUM EOTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, DIMETHICONOL, LINALOOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPPARIS SPINOSA FRUIT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, GERANOL, CI 61570/GREEN 5, CI 60730/EXT. VIOLET 2, CI 19140/YELLOW 5.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha K.
Davines Minu is the best shampoo and conditioner money can buy!! I am a stylist and I use it on every client. Nothing beats the smooth and shine that you get with Minu. The smell is something to get used to because of its natural ingredients but it’s a pleasant one! A little on the pricey side but it’s definitely worth it. Honestly, life changing
Chiara T.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this conditioner. It is thick and creamy, and really hydrates my hair. It also smells amazing, and doesn't strip any color off my hair at all. Along with the Minu shampoo, I would highly recommend this product. It doesn't contain sulfates or other harmful chemicals either. Pricey, but worth it.
Jennifer A.
Atlanta
I love all the Davines products I’ve been using, including this one. This mask made a noticeable difference on the softness of my hair the first time I used it. It’s thick and creamy and smells amazing.
Trang N.
I love how this smells. Definitely one of my favorite smelling conditioners. I usually leave this one for 10-15 mins to let it deep condition. It brings moisture to my overly processed/bleached hair. My hair is so soft and manageable. It quickly detangles and hydrates my hair while leaving it smelling salon fresh.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I use this mask once a week. You put it on and comb it though, leave it on for 30 min and your hair will feel A-mazing! After using davines hair products for the last 4 months, my hair has transformed into beautiful silky smooth curly hair! I owe it all to this line of products!
Angela B.
Irving, TX
Really love Davines as an entire line. This mask is a great occasional pick me up for your hair. Smells great and has a wonderful texture. I would use it again! Gives good hydration and makes your hair feel strong.
Moriah E.
I love this... My hair was damaged from years of chemical relaxers, flat ironing, and medications so I started from scratch with this. I chopped my hair off and went natural. I use this twice a week and my hair is thick and healthy.
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
I love this brand and all their products are amazing I use it every other day and it leaves your skin feeling so soft I love the home made feel to it and smell too and definitely buy this product again !
_sammy K.
Florence
I color my hair a lot and this one is my go-to when it comes to securing my hair health and strength through whatever adventurous hair color quests come my way
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite all time conditioner! It is light weight and has an amazing apothecaric smell that I absolutely love!