BY DAVINES

For colored hair. Light and creamy, MINU makes hair soft and silky while protecting color.Apply to towel dried hair after using Minu shampoo. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, comb through then rinse. Dry the hair.

Salina Capers. Grown on the farm of Mr. Salvatore D’Amico from Leni, Salina Island, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Salina Capers are good sources of quercetin, a protective amino acid, and color-protecting polyphenols.

Buy on Amazon
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
I got a trial packet of this conditioner and I used it along with the shampoo. The scent is the same as the shampoo (like a minty citrus) which I really like so it doesn’t leave your hair smelling a mix of scents. It’s a super thick formula and I had to use quite a bit because I have a ton of hair. After a rinsed it my hair still had the smell of it which is good. And it rinsed very well not feeling like any was left in my hair. Although my hair didn’t feel super soft it definitely felt better than after I had used the shampoo.
Carsyn H.
This product, as well as the minu shampoo, has done wonders to my color treated hair! It helped preserve the color for at least twice as long as other sulfate free products. It is the best conditioner that I’ve found thus far! It is a little pricey for a conditioner; however, it is absolutely worth it!
Kristy T.
Lexington, KY
Soothing and smoothing, this is one of my favorite conditioners ever. The light scent evokes olive trees in Italy! Ha ha. I need excellent color protection for my color treated hair, so this conditioner really does its job. My hair feels so soft and tangle free after every shower.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This smells terrible, and it was not good on my color treated hair. It did make my hair soft, and detangled it beautifully, but it didn't keep me from losing dye. The pics below are a before and after of my purple color. I still have my color, but I can see a difference, and I would worry about what might happen with multiple uses.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I got this in a sample. I got a lot of the shampoo, for over a week, but even with my short hair this sample only lasted two washes. It was very thick and it didnt thin with water very well. Seemed more like a mask than a conditioner, but it left my hair very soft and more pliable and less frizzy. It smelled good and it washed out of my hair easily, which was unexpected.
Kimberly M.
LYLES, TN
Loved this conditioner! Leaves my hair soft and less frizzy! I also love the scent. Very nice and clean scent. I would love to try other products from this brand. Davines® MINU Conditioner
Amanda P.
Sort of currently obsessed.  While the smell isn't want lures me in (lost a star), my hair feels SO soft and silky after I use this conditioner.  I will be going back to this product because a little goes a long way!
Emma N.
I was not a fan of this conditioner. It did not hydrate my thick, color-treated hair, and the smell was not pleasant at all. My hair was frizzy and unruly after using this conditioner, but it may work better for finer hair types. Overall would not repurchase.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Received this conditioner as a sample. I used it after the Minu Shampoo. The packet was a good amount but I needed more for my ends. The smell was not one of my favorites. Overall, it wasn't a bad conditioner but I will continue to use my regular conditioner.
Geri Liz L.
Devines is awesome! When I first tried the conditioner I wanted to keep it on my hair & not rinse it off. It feels so good and your hair feels & looks gorgeous! It’s pricey for the size but it’s so worth it. They are echo friendly containers and all natural.