BY DAVINES

Melu Shampoo Mellow anti-breakage lustrous shampoo Soft Creamy Foam Helps Gently Cleanse Hair Promotes Shiny Silky Hair Its formula, characterized by a soft and creamy foam, is designed to gently cleanse long or damaged hair, making it shiny and silky. br Natural Active Ingredients: Lentil Seeds from Villalba - ideal to nourish and repair. Mixture of mild surfactants - to clean the hair without making it heavy. Phenethyl Benzoate - strong shining effect. see more...

Peggie H.
Port Deposit, MD
It's rare for me to find a regular shampoo that works on my hair unless it already has conditioner in it, so I was very sceptical before I used this shampoo. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and soft this left my hair feeling!! I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you have dry, unruly hair. The scent is also amazing!!
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
These are very good! And what I like the most is that they are organic, all of their products are, which is better for your hair, you can find these at beauty salons or like I do at amazon, the good thing of buying them at amazon is that you can find them at better prices.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the Melu product line! The shampoo and conditioner are so gentle on your hair, but still get the job done. My hair always feels very clean and soft after using this shampoo and conditioner. My favorite Melu product though, is the heat protecting spray!
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I wanted to love this shampoo, I really did. Designed to stop breakage and strengthen hair, Davines Melu did a good job of cleaning my hair without weighing it down, and it's a super gentle shampoo which is wonderful. But it sometimes left my hair looking more dry and frizzy than usual. Bummer, but maybe it's just not the right shampoo for my hair type. I'm looking forward to trying more from the Davines line.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
This is good but it's not good for kinky curly hair not even curly hair honestly
Aleyna T.
No words this shampoo as I am getting excited to hear about more Davines products. I have been using Davines Melu products for almost 2 years. My hairs are not thick and get damaged so easily. Davines literally has saved my hair. Incredibly soft hair, my damages are all gone. Loves the brand and their principles about sustainable beauty. Just LOVE. Thanks Davines!