Davines® MELU Shampoo uploaded by Geri Liz L.Davines® MELU Shampoo uploaded by Eleea D.

BY DAVINES

For long or brittle hair. Creamy and foamy, MELU gently cleanses and moisturizes hair with lentil seed extract, improving its elasticity and preventing breakage.Hair is fortified, hydrated and protected from breakage. Lentil Seeds: sourced from the farm of Mr. Francesco Di Gesu in Villablba, Caltanissetta, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Lentils are rich in serine and glutamic acid, two strongly reparative and nourishing amino acids which protect and rebuild fragile hair.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, PANTHENOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, GYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSEQUIXANE COPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLNEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, LINALOOL, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, HEXYL CINNAMAL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5.

Buy on Amazon
Geri Liz L.
Best hair products out there! They are all natural and good for your hair. Find the right one for you! These 2 are my current favorite because I bleach my hair & it started to break. So I started using it to bring my hair back to life. Davines® MELU Shampoo
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
There is no better hair care brand that I have tried in my life. Every time I branch out I eventually come back to Davines. The quality is so good I notice it after one wash. My hair hair needs significantly less product when I am using Davines and it’s healthy and shiny and just lustrous and all the wonderful hair adjectives. If you haven’t tried this yet, you NEED it. Your hair will thank you!
Megan R.
Evans, GA
Love this product. After you have used cheap brands for forever and use this you will never want to go back. It doesn’t look like you get a lot of product, but a little goes a long way as it lathers really well. It smells so good too and leaves your hair smooth and not weighed down. Davines® MELU Shampoo
Farrah Z.
Shelby Township
My hair was LONG when I first tried this. I loved it moisturizing properties without being heavy, so I decided to give it a shot even after I cut my hair to a bob. It makes my hair so much more manageable and healthy. Call me crazy but, I swear it makes it grow!
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
This shampoo is not worth the price. It never lathers when I put it in my hair at first and always have to add more to make it sort of lather. Really disappointed since i spent so much money. I am a fan of other products but not their shampoos
Geri Liz L.
My hair is brittle & dry right now so I got this shampoo MELU. It gently cleanses and moisturizes hair with lentil seed extract, improving its elasticity and preventing breakage. I love the way my hair feels and how it’s slowly coming back to life...
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I love all things Davines! My hair has suffered some serious breakage over the years do to heating tools and bleach, but this has saved it and repaired it! My hair feels soft and hydrated and full again! Definitely recommended!!!
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This shampoo is great for my color treated hair! I am obsessed with the smell and love the container that the conditioner comes in. It’s easy to use and lathers well. I am so satisfied with this! I love it.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
💋Tiffany💋 E.
Antelope, CA
You can’t beat Davines products! My friends salon uses Davines and I’m in love! My hair always looks and feels great after my hair appointments and will stay styled for 2 more days after I’ve had my hair done! Not too mention this product line smells fantastic!!
Jessica H.
Does this leave hair feeling greasy?