Davines® Mask Natural

by Davines

Creamy formula rich in conditioning agents and milk proteins that have a compacting binding and hydrating action on the hair's cuticles while colouring. It perfectly covers white hair, it can be used as a tone on tone or semi-permanent and can lighten up to five levels if extralift are used.

HOW TO USE:

Mix with Activation Source Activators following the suggestions on the technical Dossier.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Davines® Mask Natural!
Sabrina M.
Oakville, WA
I get my hair done in a local salon, and they use Davines color. It's gentle on my scalp, and the color is true to swatch. Fantastic blends by a fantastic company!
Tricia D.
River Falls, WI
I use this professionally at the salon I work at and I love it! Definitely the best color line I’ve ever worked with.
Sarah M.
Encinitas, CA
Makes my hair soft, but I wouldn't say it does anything for my color or my frizz. It's pricey, and I probably wouldn't repurchase.
member-2ba9f303b
I don't use the black color. I use 5,61 and 50. A burgundy red and a brown. I love Davines haircolor and products. It's a great long lasting color that even in red doesn't fade as fast as some others
Lyn R.
Montevallo , AL
Wonderful product, great coverage. I actually carry this with me for my stylist to use at the salon. Davines has some of the best product around.
Jessalyn G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this intermittently to keep my highlights looking fresh and I love it! It's easy to use, very hydrating, it takes away all the brassiness and leaves my hair looking natural and fresh. I would recommend.
Lilia H.
London , ON
Love this color, covers grey 100 % keeps the hair super shiny until you need it done again. Quinoa proteins is one of the ingredients that makes the hair shine.
Ellen M.
Doral, FL
The hair colour range is great. I am currently using a mixture between 5.0 and 4.45. Colours look very natural and this product hasnt damaged my hair. When you apply it it doesnt have the strong chemical smell to it and once you rinse it out it doesnt leave your hair feeling stiff.

Looking for your answer?