BY DAVINES

Creamy formula rich in conditioning agents and milk proteins that have a compacting binding and hydrating action on the hair's cuticles while colouring. It perfectly covers white hair, it can be used as a tone on tone or semi-permanent and can lighten up to five levels if extralift are used.

HOW TO USE:

Mix with Activation Source Activators following the suggestions on the technical Dossier.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
member-2ba9f303b
I don't use the black color. I use 5,61 and 50. A burgundy red and a brown. I love Davines haircolor and products. It's a great long lasting color that even in red doesn't fade as fast as some others
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this intermittently to keep my highlights looking fresh and I love it! It's easy to use, very hydrating, it takes away all the brassiness and leaves my hair looking natural and fresh. I would recommend.
Sabrina M.
Oakville
I get my hair done in a local salon, and they use Davines color. It's gentle on my scalp, and the color is true to swatch. Fantastic blends by a fantastic company!
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
Wonderful product, great coverage. I actually carry this with me for my stylist to use at the salon. Davines has some of the best product around.