BY DAVINES

For frizzy or unruly hair. Creamy, softly-foamy LOVE Shampoo with olive extract gently cleanses and moisturizes while thoroughly smoothing hair. Winner of Allure's 2011 and 2014 Best of Beauty Awards & The Coveteur's Luxury Beauty Awards: Best In Hair.

Hair is moisturized, silky and smooth. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCOMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUARTERNIUM-7, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIXANE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, C1 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Buy on Amazon
Kristen C.
Mount Holly, NJ
I freaking LOVE this shampoo. I don't have thick/curly/unmanageable hair by any stretch of the imagination; however, I love what this stuff does. The smell is AMAZING, the lather is wonderful. It's definitely expensive but a bottle will last a long time (especially for my other thin haired girls).
Ethan H.
Surrey
Never used it but my friends says it is good, so going to use it now. One of my friend said that this is an outstanding product and it makes hair smooth and strong.
Christina A.
Union City, TN
I tried a sample of this shampoo and thought it was ok. It smells fabulous, has a great consistency, and I thought it lathered well. It doesn't get all floofy and foamy, which I liked. I hate slinging unnecessary suds all over the shower. It cleaned well but it does leave a fairly strong scent behind.
Amanda T.
Dayton, OH
I love this line, I have both the shampoo and conditioner my hair feels incredibly clean. It also has reduced the oil and frizz in my hair.
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
This is my favorite brand of hair care. I have been using this shampoo for a very long time, and although it is believed that care needs to be changed periodically, this firm does not make sense, the head does not get used to leaving, and the hair continues to be docile and soft after this shampoo.
☆Gigi M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Worth every penny. My hair feels amazing and smells incredible. People always compliment my smell
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I'm in Love with this Love Daviness shampoo! It's very moisturizing, and has natural ingredients to help protect and repair damaged or dry hair. It's great for dry scalp as well. I'm always satisfied with this Daviness shampoo.
Cayce B.
Oh. My. God. My hair drives me nuts. It's coarse, wavy, thick, dry and color treated. 1 use of this and my hair looked and felt better than it had in years.
EZX Anna C.
I like the products of this brand, but this product is a normal shampoo, not bad, not good, I did not understand it, for this price you can find better and did not like the smell (
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
I love this shampoo. Excellent shampoo. Grabs him for a long time, even for my long hair. The foam turns dense. Clears the hair perfectly. After applying the shampoo, the hair is not tangled, not heavier and with a pleasant scent. Very like.
Johannah S.
How well does this work?
Mary K.
High Point, NC
I have heard great things about Davines products and want to try more of them. Where can I find them in store s and what are some of the reviews?
Melissa P.
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Does this product have an 'expiration date'? I've noticed that getting the largest size is WAY more economical than the smaller sizes, but I didn't know if I'd actually get ripped off since I'd be the only person using it.
Melissa S.
Cedar Park, TX
Several of the Davines products have strong, unpleasant smells. How is this one?