BY DAVINES

For frizzy or unruly hair. Creamy, softly-foamy LOVE Shampoo with olive extract gently cleanses and moisturizes while thoroughly smoothing hair. Winner of Allure's 2011 and 2014 Best of Beauty Awards & The Coveteur's Luxury Beauty Awards: Best In Hair.

Hair is moisturized, silky and smooth. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCOMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUARTERNIUM-7, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIXANE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, C1 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Buy on Amazon
Mika C.
i received this in a birchbox and i’m very disappointed in the product. right after i washed it out of my hair, my hair felt very waxy and i wish i would’ve checked before using but it has sulfate in it which is why my hair felt and looked waxy. i didn’t even want to try the conditioner because of this. definitely would not recommend
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I was incredibly disappointed with this shampoo. I received a sample and liked it so I purchased full size of both the shampoo and conditioner. After a few weeks use my hair actually felt more dry. It was hard to comb through and felt like straw. I would never buy again.
Brandy R.
Has Silicone not good for curly hair. Made my hair feel gross. Glad I didn't pay for this item. I used it once and gave the rest away.
Tina C.
Toney, AL
This did not work for me. After I rinsed my hair it was a tangle mess. Also used the Love conditioner. Fixed my hair, it looked good, by the time I got to work (a 20min drive) I looked like a poofy mess. Not worth the price.
Kameelah E.
Houston , TX
Let me preface this by saying I am one of the poster kids for frizzy coarse hair. My hair is thick, chemical free and frizzy. Over the years I've learned what works and what doesn't. The reality is I knew from just reading the ingredients that this stuff was not going to work. It has alcohol and that alone is drying. A drying ingredient is the worse thing from frizzy coarse hair. The moment I put the product on my hair, it became matted and made it feel like a Brillo pad. The product is  not something I would support. I received this as a sample.
Sabrina A.
Worst shampoo. I love their body wash so I tried their shampoo but it was not worth it. I got this at Birchbox since I haven’t seen this at many shops. I struggled to finish it since it was fairly expensive and I didn’t want to waste it.
Lauren H.
New York
Yikes, what a flipping disaster of a product. I got it in my Birchbox a couple of months ago and it was AWFUL. It didn’t lather. It made my hair feel so DRY, as I was standing in the shower! I was extremely disappointed in this product and would absolutely not recommend it. It made my hair feel dry and brittle when it was washed and dried.
Julie E.
Williston, SC
It has a lovely honeysuckle scent, but it weighed my curls down a bit. It was smoothing, yes, but a bit too heavy for my fine hair.
C B.
I'm not quite sure why Birchbox put this in my April box. I do struggle with frizz sometimes, but my hair isn't coarse it's actually pretty fine. But sometimes things you don't think will work end up being great, so I gave it a whirl. The smell isn't great, but it's not strong, so by the time my hair dried it was fine. It did nothing to clean my scalp (my main issue right now) and it felt quite drying. The conditioner sample they sent helped a bit with that, but my hair was frizzier than with my current shampoo. Since I'm focusing on scalp issues right now this is a no. I just don't see any benefits to it.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This has a pretty herbal scent which already turns me off to the product but on top of that it weighed down my fine hair. It also seemed to make my wavy hair extremely tangled which is just disappointing.
Johannah S.
How well does this work?
Mary K.
High Point, NC
I have heard great things about Davines products and want to try more of them. Where can I find them in store s and what are some of the reviews?
Melissa P.
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Does this product have an 'expiration date'? I've noticed that getting the largest size is WAY more economical than the smaller sizes, but I didn't know if I'd actually get ripped off since I'd be the only person using it.
Melissa S.
Cedar Park, TX
Several of the Davines products have strong, unpleasant smells. How is this one?