BY DAVINES

For frizzy or unruly hair. Creamy, softly-foamy LOVE Shampoo with olive extract gently cleanses and moisturizes while thoroughly smoothing hair. Winner of Allure's 2011 and 2014 Best of Beauty Awards & The Coveteur's Luxury Beauty Awards: Best In Hair.

Hair is moisturized, silky and smooth. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCOMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUARTERNIUM-7, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIXANE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, C1 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Buy on Amazon
Kirstin B.
Ashburn, VA
I received a large sample of Davine's love shampoo in a birchbox and am pretty impressed. I tend to steer toward all natural products (which is why I deducted a star), but this left my curls shiny. I took off another star because the scent reminds me of Pes and dish soap.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I got this in my birchbox this month and I really really love it. I have been searching for a good shampoo and conditioner and I think I have finally found it. My hair has never looked or felt so good.
Crystal C.
My hair dresser has used this in the past to wash my hair with. The smell is amazing!!!! It does smooth out the hair and can tell a difference in the texture for the better as I do highlight my hair. I haven't broke down and bought it yet but every time she uses it I want to
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
I received this shampoo in my Birchbox this month and found that I really like it. It is good for a dry scalp and helped with my itchiness. It left my hair feeling great and clean. I do not think I would pay the price for the full size, but it is a good product! Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
Melissa P.
I really loved this shampoo. It smelled so good! And it didn't weigh down my fine hair. I don't remember how much it cost because I got a sample of it ina Beaty subscription box. But I would buy it if I saw it on a shelf!
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I think this shampoo and he davines love conditioner is my new favorite! It smells really good and my hair felt clean, smooth and soft after! I got samples of it in my birchbox and plan on purchasing the full size now (:
Brittany F.
Linden, AL
This is an amazing product for dry frizzy hair! And the smell is amazing! My hair feels so good after using this shampoo. I received a sample in my Birchbox and I will definitely be purchasing the full size. It lathers so good and it's great for color treated hair as well! Two thumbs up for this product!
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
I like this shampoo and I don't. It smells fantastic, but for the money I expected a little more moisture and a little more umpf.  I would say it's good quality, but just ok in the results nothing spectacular but not bad either. I'm going to purchase the conditioner to see if it's better in the pair.
Holly G.
This is my favorite shampoo in the whole wide world it takes my frizzy hair and when I style it it leaves my hair silly smooth and my hair actually holds the style all night without drizzling out halfway through. These products are definitely an investment but are also all natural and worth it to me!
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
I received this in a subscription box and fell madly in love. I have thinning curly fizzy hair that gets oily easy. This made my hair soft and smooth with bouncing curls. I love the scent. Great product
Johannah S.
How well does this work?
Mary K.
High Point, NC
I have heard great things about Davines products and want to try more of them. Where can I find them in store s and what are some of the reviews?
Melissa P.
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Does this product have an 'expiration date'? I've noticed that getting the largest size is WAY more economical than the smaller sizes, but I didn't know if I'd actually get ripped off since I'd be the only person using it.
Melissa S.
Cedar Park, TX
Several of the Davines products have strong, unpleasant smells. How is this one?