BY DAVINES

For frizzy or unruly hair. Creamy, softly-foamy LOVE Shampoo with olive extract gently cleanses and moisturizes while thoroughly smoothing hair. Winner of Allure's 2011 and 2014 Best of Beauty Awards & The Coveteur's Luxury Beauty Awards: Best In Hair.

Hair is moisturized, silky and smooth. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCOMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUARTERNIUM-7, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIXANE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, C1 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
Millbrook, AL
I got this as a sample in my monthly birch box and I love it. I am very picky with shampoo and conditioner because of sensitive skin and this has been amazing. My scalp didn’t react to it and my hair is SO SMOOTH! I literally can’t keep my hands out of my hair because it’s so silky and soft.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
This is a good shampoo. I received this in my Birchbox this month. It smells great and makes my hair feeling clean, smooth, and vibrant. It tamed my frizzy hair. I also love the color of this shampoo, so neat. I’m rating this 4 out of 5 stars because I’m not sure about the price yet.
Shauna C.
I did get this as a really good size sample from Birchbox and I just used it today, the smell is really strong when its in my hair, not in the bottle, it smells like I just dyed my hair! and when I was using it, it made my hair really dry and seemed like it just striped away any trace of moisture there was. It did lather up nice though.
Donis M.
Bartlett, TN
I received this product on my Birchbox and I have no complaints. It’s sulfate-free, which is a must for my highlighted hair and it has a very nice, light smell. It was fairly moisturizing, though it did leave a few tangles before I applied my conditioner.
Ariel F.
Warren, OH
LOVE IS RIGHT! I absolutely adore this shampoo (and conditioner)! Smells great, you don’t need a lot as it lathers quite well (just add some more water), and it does wonders for my hair. I have coarse, thick, frizzy hair, and I live in near constant humidity once spring hits. I have had no problems with my hair since using this, especially as it doesn’t weigh my hair down like other “smoothing” lines. Even on my dry shampoo days (I only wash 1 time a week) you can barely tell I haven’t washed as I don’t get all those crazy fly always like I normally would. Will definitely be buying again.
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
i love love love this shampoo! I initially got this in my birchbox and pretty quickly purchased the full size cause it was THAT good! It makes my hair soft, it takes away the tangles and it TAMES MY FRIZZ! What more can I ask for from a shampoo??! Do yourself a favor and get this shampoo if you have thick frizzy hair!
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
I love this shampoo/conditioner. I live in Florida it’s HUMID here almost all the time. This smoothing formula works wonders. It does a great job smoothing my locks, and smells of delicious grapefruit. I have long, thick hair, and do 2 rounds of shampoo (about a quarter size), the second round really gets a great lather. Of course I follow with the conditioner (separate review). This help keep my wild, frizzy mane under control. I recommend to anyone who needs help controlling curls and/or frizz.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite shampoo. It smells wonderful, a small amount makes it nice and foamy, and my hair feels really clean. Once dried, my hair feels very silky and soft. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way, and it has become my favorite shampoo. My hair is colored and it tends to be dry and easily becomes frizzed in humid conditions. Using this shampoo and Davines Minu/hair mask does a great job keeping dry hair away.
Jamilya K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used shampoo then balm of the same series. this shampoo is just a godsend! after showering, even wet hair is easy to comb when the hair has dried up shone. I really liked the result.Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
Harlie M.
I didn't really like this shampoo it didn't really make my hair non frizzy it did smooth my hair done a bit but I have a bit of a slight allergic reaction to it so I won't be using it anymore
Johannah S.
How well does this work?
Mary K.
High Point, NC
I have heard great things about Davines products and want to try more of them. Where can I find them in store s and what are some of the reviews?
Melissa P.
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Does this product have an 'expiration date'? I've noticed that getting the largest size is WAY more economical than the smaller sizes, but I didn't know if I'd actually get ripped off since I'd be the only person using it.
Melissa S.
Cedar Park, TX
Several of the Davines products have strong, unpleasant smells. How is this one?