BY DAVINES

For frizzy or unruly hair. Creamy, softly-foamy LOVE Shampoo with olive extract gently cleanses and moisturizes while thoroughly smoothing hair. Winner of Allure's 2011 and 2014 Best of Beauty Awards & The Coveteur's Luxury Beauty Awards: Best In Hair.

Hair is moisturized, silky and smooth. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCOMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUARTERNIUM-7, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIXANE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, C1 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
This is a great shampoo that makes your hair feel instantly soft and smells so good! It's amazing for my dry hair and it calms frizz quickly. I highly recommend for anyone with dry or frizzy hair.
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
This shampoo smells amazing. I love Davines products and can add this to the list of ones I will be repurchasing. This is a hydrating shampoo without leaving me oily or greasy. I wish it was a little more affordable but still a great shampoo.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this shampoo on my Birchbox and I love every time that I get Davines products. I loved the smell and how smooth my hair is. I can say that it helped a little with my frizzy hair. I am thinking of getting a full size.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I adore this shampoo. It left my hair feeling fresh and clean. Smelled amazing and helped with knots and tangles. It left my curls looking amazing! And didn't leave my hair looking oily. If it wasn't so expensive I'd purchase it for sure.
Jennifer A.
Nashua , NH
Are you eco friendly? But still love luxurious hair products? Then this line is a must have! Perfect for anyone with curly, course, thick, dry, damage hair. Leaves hair super shiny, smooth, and healthy looking! Smells amazing too! Can be found in local salon! Support local salons!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I was lucky to get a sample of this in my Birchbox. I love the scent and it made my hair feel super clean. Perfect for curly hair! Lathered ok, I use more than normal. I love love this stuff!!! It is pretty expensive though.
allison w.
Nicholasville, KY
This shampoo smells so lovely. It’s made with safe ingredients, which I really appreciate. The smell and cleanliness is long lasting. I do prefer the oi shampoo by this brand (because of the smell only), but this is such a great quality product.
Ashley G.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with this shampoo. It worked wonders for my hair. It left it so soft, no frizz whatsoever, and I did not even have to use styling tools. This is the holy grail of products for frizz. I just wish it weren’t so expensive.
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
I like it because as a natural, it keeps the frizz to a minimum in summer. New Orleans’ humidity is BRUTAL, so I play with a lot of combinations for a optimal look.

It rinses well, and doesn’t make my hair feel stripped after using.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great shampoo! Smells amazing and leaves my hair looking great! I would use this shampoo daily. It has great lather and the smell lasts throughout the day! I love this shampoo! Very satisfied except it can be hard to find!
Johannah S.
How well does this work?
Mary K.
High Point, NC
I have heard great things about Davines products and want to try more of them. Where can I find them in store s and what are some of the reviews?
Melissa P.
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Does this product have an 'expiration date'? I've noticed that getting the largest size is WAY more economical than the smaller sizes, but I didn't know if I'd actually get ripped off since I'd be the only person using it.
Melissa S.
Cedar Park, TX
Several of the Davines products have strong, unpleasant smells. How is this one?

Amazon