Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
By Davines
Johannah S.

How well does this work?

Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Salisbury, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
Davines products are amazing. They will literally change the way your hair feels. My hair is fried from bleach and after using Davines products for a few weeks, it's almost like I have new hair.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Saint Albans, WV
2 years, 5 months ago
I absolutely love these products! They are pricey but SOOO worth it! I have long hair that is very picky (it has a personality) and this works so well with it!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
It's amazing. I have heavy, thick and long hair. And this gives me volume, while leaving my hair silky. It's a must have!
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
2 years, 6 months ago
Johanna, The scent is just as amazing as the product itself. It helps keep my baby fine, naturally frizzy hair smooth and full of life! I purchased the full size shampoo and conditioner through Jet.com because it was the cheapest I could find at the time. I will be repurchasing when needed but a little goes a long way so that will be some time from now.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kingston , WY
2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I personally LOVE Love shampoo and conditioner. It works to smooth your hair shaft while keeping your hair full of body. The scent is to die for too.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
N Tazewell, VA
2 years, 6 months ago
I have super fine hair, but a lot of it. Where I recently bleached my hair until it was white in order to make it pastel colors, it became quite damaged. This shampoo and conditioner makes me look like I have perfect hair. It's my holy grail. I don't think I will ever go back to another shampoo.
Marcie S.
Marcie S.
2 years, 6 months ago
I had a great experience with this product. Not only does it clean really well, but it also leaves your hair feeling nourished, not dry. I also found that it gave my hair some added volume which was great for styling!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Mount Holly, NJ
2 years, 6 months ago
It definitely cleans the hair really well. I have super fine and thin hair. This is intended for people with thick, curly and unmanageable hair, so I can't attest for that. They have many types in the entire line for all different hair types, so I'd try to find the one that most fits the description of what you need!