Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
By Davines
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA

Does this product have an 'expiration date'? I've noticed that getting the largest size is WAY more economical than the smaller sizes, but I didn't know if I'd actually get ripped off since I'd be the only person using it.

Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 10 months ago
I don't think it has an expiration date. I received a large bottle of the Love Smoothing shampoo last Christmas and I've used it since then with no problems. The consistency is the same and it works just as well on my hair. I only wash my hair every two days since it is so curly, so I have loved having the large bottle.
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
Not that I know of. I have had lots of Davines products and I'm the only one using them too. I also like to use them sparingly since it's pricey. Everything seems to last a long time and not lose efficacy or smell. Hope that helps!