BY DAVINES

For dry, frizz-prone hair. Richly moisturizing, LOVE Conditioner smoothes frizz, hydrates and helps restore elasticity with olive extract from Messina, Italy.

Hair is quenched, shiny and bouncy. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICAONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BENETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PENTHENOL, BENXYLALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, DICAPRYLYLETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA (RICE) BRAN WAX, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUMEDTA, TRIDECETH-5, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, LIMONENE, CI 160730 / VIOLET 2, CI 18140 / YELLOW 5.

Davines® Love Smoothing Conditioner

Start your review of Davines® Love Smoothing Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Left my hair shiny and easy to work with and no frizz" in 1 review
  • "I have super damaged and color treated hair and this product makes it manageable again!" in 1 review
  • "But it makes my hair very soft. " in 1 review
  • "it smells really good and i love how it works well with my hair" in 1 review
  • "I have to be careful to use a very small amount only on my ends." in 1 review
Indianapolis, IN
This was my first Davines purchase, and I loved it. It made my hair feel extremely smooth and moisturized, and definitely help reduce frizz. I would have given this five stars, but I'm only using silicone-free products these days, as silicone helps hair appear healthy, but actually can keep it from getting the moisture it really needs.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I give this conditioner the same high rating I gave it’s shampoo. It smells amazing but isn’t overly powerful like some shampoos can be. It leaves my hair soft, tamed, and frizz free. I always notice a significant difference when using this hair line!
Bozeman, MT
I got this product in a recent #Birchbox haul and WOW!!!!! Is this conditioner AMAZING! I have dry hair, super long that tangles easily & gray hair mixed in so I need conditioner that helps moisturize & smooths hair too. This one is FABULOUS! Highly HIGHLY recommend!! Davines® Love Smoothing Conditioner
New Berlin , PA
This brand is fantastic. I grew up using basic drugstore shampoo and condition. When I got this as a sample in my Birchbox I almost kind of regretted it. It made my hair feel soooooo amazingly soft and clean. I now have to splurge on this stuff regularly.
Amarillo , TX
Has a really nice scent. Leaves your hair silky soft. I have fine thin hair so this product is a little too heavy for me. However it does help in the winter when my strands get overly dry. I am satisfied overall just I personally can’t use it year around.
Seattle
Best condition for my color treated hair that I have ever used, I use this combined with Davine's Love shampoo as my go to brand. The texture on my hair is rough due to bleaching and this fixes it every time. The perfume smell is addicting!
Vancouver, WA
This is usually one of my go to brands of conditioner for myself but I buy I have a tendency to always try new brands and products to find the next best thing. Keeps most of my hair tamed and frizz free and a very nice scent I love this stuff so much received it in Birchbox a couple times and fell in love wish it was more affordable
Covington, LA
My hairdresser washes my hair with Love Shampoo and Conditioner and I can smell the scent on my hair for a few days following. It's so good! It really smooths and moisturizes my thick, course, frizzy hair. I would definitely purchase again!!
Rutherford
This stuff is good for people with thicker coarser hair. It was recommended for both me and my mom. I have thicker hair and it worked well through my hair however for my mom whose hair is a little finer it weighed it down way to much and didn’t last long without needing another wash. I would suggest it for those who have medium to coarser hair.
Connellsville, PA
I love that this conditioner comes in a tub. It's easy to scoop out just the right amount of conditioner. It's a little pricey but it's thick thick and seems to melt right into your hair. I leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes, like a mask, and it's made a big difference in the softness and smoothness of my hair. Love this stuff!
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Vanceburg, Kentucky
Do u use this for your hair? If so I wonder if it would make my hair look weighted down or greasy?
Tukwila, WA
Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change conditioners frequently and am looking for a new one to try.
Mississauga, ON
Is this at Sephora?
I have used this product before and I'm curious to know, does anyone else's hair feel chalky after using it ?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email