Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerDavines
Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner

Davines® Love Smoothing Conditioner

by Davines

For dry, frizz-prone hair. Richly moisturizing, LOVE Conditioner smoothes frizz, hydrates and helps restore elasticity with olive extract from Messina, Italy.

Hair is quenched, shiny and bouncy. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICAONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BENETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PENTHENOL, BENXYLALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, DICAPRYLYLETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA (RICE) BRAN WAX, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUMEDTA, TRIDECETH-5, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, LIMONENE, CI 160730 / VIOLET 2, CI 18140 / YELLOW 5.

How can I fix my hair after using this product?it’s left my hair damaged, dried, and frizzy. Any help is welcomed, I’m desperate! #sadgirl #curlygirl #sadcurls Davines® LOVE Curl CreamDavines® OI All in One Milk [product:davines-love-smoothing-shampoo] Davines Love Lovely Curl Enchancing Conditioner (for Wavy Or Curly Hair)
[product:davines-love-smoothing-conditioner] Is there somewhere I can purchase a larger conditioner container? How long does the avg container last?
How is the scent on this?
Start your review of Davines® Love Smoothing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have to be careful to use a very small amount only on my ends.in reviews
I have super damaged and color treated hair and this product makes it manageable again!in reviews
Left my hair shiny and easy to work with and no frizzin reviews
it smells really good and i love how it works well with my hairin reviews
But it makes my hair very soft. in reviews
Chelsea B.
Douglasville, Ga
This is my absolute favorite ! It’s so hard to find in stores though . I wish more places sold it because I hate having to order on the internet and wait for anything. The smell lingers a little but I love the smell .
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I personally did not like this container because I dropped it, spilling most of the product instantly. Probably better for someone not clumsy.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
My all time favorite conditioning treatment for after shampooing. I don’t need to use as much, and leaves my hair silky!
Missy R.
Prattville, AL
I love this brand! The Davines smoothing conditioner make my hair feel super soft and manageable! I live in the south and it is fabulous for those hot and humid summer days! When used with its shampoo counterpart it keeps my hair smooth and frizz free all day! It also works well as a leave in conditioner. I highly recommend all Davines products!
Natalie G.
Great Falls, MT
I have been blessed enough to be able to try many different types of Davines and this is by far my favorite one that they offer. It nourishes my hair so well and works as a great detangling agent. It eliminates my combo scalp issues as far as my dry patches as well as oil buildup. I do recommend this to anyone with thick hair.
Monica J.
I like this conditioner for curly hair. It's rich and leaves your curls looking just right.
Elizabeth S.
Glencoe, MN
Great conditioner to go along with the shampoo. I have very long wavy hair and it did not leave it dried out or frizzy, which tends to be a problem with some conditioners. I was very happy with this and the smell is fantastic!
Danielle B.
Warwick , RI
Oh my word. This is by far the best conditioner I’ve ever used!!! Yes it’s quite expensive but worth it!!!!
Kara W.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell, oh how I love this amazing conditioner and how my hair feels so hydrated and smells like a million bucks afterwards. Make sure to rinse well because it is heavier than a lot of conditioners. It’s creamy, luxurious and has good coverage. I leave it on as a mask once a week.
EZX Anna C.
Enjoyed with the shampoo of this brand, the usual product, nothing special, for this cost there is better. And I do not like the smell. I advise you to try before buying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
Rockwall, TX
il y a 6 mois
SueLynn C. il y a 2 mois
Some of the heavier masks have made my hair feel this way because of the waxes or glycerin in them. It’s such a bummer! Since my hair already felt crappy after certain masks and I didn’t feel I had anything to lose, I tried a clarifying shampoo and sometimes that would help get the buildup off so I could then use something I knew my hair liked. I don’t know if that helps.
Jen M.
Litchfield
il y a 7 mois
Davines® Love Smoothing Conditioner Is there somewhere I can purchase a larger conditioner container? How long does the avg container last?
Georgina C. il y a 6 mois
Oh and I would check out Poshmark you might be able to find professional size there, if not try beauty supply stores or even Amazon.