Davines® Love Smoothing Conditioner
For dry, frizz-prone hair. Richly moisturizing, LOVE Conditioner smoothes frizz, hydrates and helps restore elasticity with olive extract from Messina, Italy.
Hair is quenched, shiny and bouncy. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.
WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICAONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BENETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PENTHENOL, BENXYLALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, DICAPRYLYLETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA (RICE) BRAN WAX, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUMEDTA, TRIDECETH-5, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, LIMONENE, CI 160730 / VIOLET 2, CI 18140 / YELLOW 5.see more...
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "Left my hair shiny and easy to work with and no frizz" in 1 review
- "I have super damaged and color treated hair and this product makes it manageable again!" in 1 review
- "But it makes my hair very soft. " in 1 review
- "it smells really good and i love how it works well with my hair" in 1 review
- "I have to be careful to use a very small amount only on my ends." in 1 review
This is ideal for wavy frizzy hair, which was perfect for my hair type. It focuses on providing hydration and elasticity to curls. I found that a little goes a long way-- it is a pretty thick formula, although if rinses thoroughly it won't leave your hair feeling flat. I thought my curls looked really nice and my hair felt soft and smooth!
Overall I really liked and would recommend
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos