BY DAVINES

For dry, frizz-prone hair. Richly moisturizing, LOVE Conditioner smoothes frizz, hydrates and helps restore elasticity with olive extract from Messina, Italy.

Hair is quenched, shiny and bouncy. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICAONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BENETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PENTHENOL, BENXYLALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, DICAPRYLYLETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA (RICE) BRAN WAX, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUMEDTA, TRIDECETH-5, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, LIMONENE, CI 160730 / VIOLET 2, CI 18140 / YELLOW 5.

• Does this product also help with frizzy curls?1 Answers
  • Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I c...3 Answers
  • I have used this product before and I'm curious to know, ...1 Answers
  • "Left my hair shiny and easy to work with and no frizz" in 1 review
  • "I have super damaged and color treated hair and this product makes it manageable again!" in 1 review
  • "But it makes my hair very soft. " in 1 review
  • "it smells really good and i love how it works well with my hair" in 1 review
  • "I have to be careful to use a very small amount only on my ends." in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I got this in my birchbox and have used it the past two nights. I love it! It's purple and is super cute... and doesn't turn your hair purple so don't worry! It is super thick... but goes through your hair well and really stays in your hair to moisturize and condition it... But it still is easy to get out. I just really feel like it gets into my hair well and does it's job! It smells so good and sweet. You can still smell it in your hair after your hair has dried. I feel so fresh and clean after using this. I love it! You also don't need very much of this either... I only needed about half as much as I do with normal conditioner. I'm able to comb through my hair after using this without any tangles. My hair was left so smooth and shiny... no frizz!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
This conditioner was somewhat better than the LOVE shampoo but not much. It is nice and thick, easy to distribute through hair and a little goes a long way but I cannot get past the scent. It's not awful but not for me. It honestly reminds me of the tube of conditioner that comes with the Feria boxed dye. Not pleasant at all. It did make my hair easy to brush through when wet but I did not perceive it as "anti frizz" at all.
Savannah C.
Maydelle
I have thick, curly hair that goes halfway down my back. I received a sample of this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I honestly laughed when I saw how tiny this conditioner sample was. I was sure there was no way that it would detangle and moisturize all of my hair. I was pleasantly surprised, however. The formula is thick! A little really goes a long way. I used a wide-tooth comb to thoroughly spread the conditioner in my hair and it knocked out my tangles easily. I let my hair air dry, like always, and was thrilled to see that this conditioner (and the matching shampoo) REALLY made a difference on my curls. They were so soft and each curl was perfectly definined. I definitely plan to purchase the full-sized container ASAP.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is the best conditioner I’ve ever used! Hands down! I love the smell of it. It makes my hair so soft and supple. My hair looks a million times healthier and smoother when I use it. It really cuts down on my frizz. I would highly recommend this to people that struggle with lack luster, frizzy hair!
Chelsea G.
I’ve used this about three times now and I will say it definitely leaves my hair sleek and soft and shiny. I’m not a huge fan of the smell or texture of the conditioner. That being said this is an effective product. I have lots of breakage and split ends and this seems to do a good job of taking them.
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I picked this up from my stylist’s salon, she recommended it after my latest appointment. My hair had become very corse, dry and no matter what i did it would get matted. This is about a year and a half after it got fried in a bleaching incident but it had become healthy again. My stylist cut 6 inches off, put a treatment on and recommended this conditioner and the matching shampoo. It is on the expensive side but it is well worth it. You can definitely tell the difference in my hair. It is smoother, definitely more hydrated, and i can go 3 days without washing it. Plus my hair has a shine to it that it hasn’t had in awhile. I definitely recommend this to people with dry hair!
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice conditioner! I received this as a sample in my birchbox and was very pleased! My first reaction was to the scent of the product. It's very strong! But I quickly got used to it and enjoyed.

This is ideal for wavy frizzy hair, which was perfect for my hair type. It focuses on providing hydration and elasticity to curls. I found that a little goes a long way-- it is a pretty thick formula, although if rinses thoroughly it won't leave your hair feeling flat. I thought my curls looked really nice and my hair felt soft and smooth!

Overall I really liked and would recommend
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This conditions my hair well. I am able to try a sample of this conditioner via my Birchbox subscription. I like the scent and this makes my hair so smoother and shiny. I just wish the price can be a little lower. I am still deciding on purchasing the regular size.
K F.
Wall
Just tried this conditioner for the very first time this week. The smoothing conditioner is good for all hair types and helps to hydrate and replenish your hair without weighing it down and making it feel Greasy. Left my hair smooth and extremely shiny.
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
I received this in a CurlKit box. It worked really well at hydrating my curls and giving me nice, defined, bouncy curls. I was able to go several days with these curls without seeing any frizz. Would definitely purchase again.
Melissa P.
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
Do u use this for your hair? If so I wonder if it would make my hair look weighted down or greasy?
Ana I.
Tukwila , WA
Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change conditioners frequently and am looking for a new one to try.
Selena K.
Mississauga, ON
Is this at Sephora?
andrea T.
Seneca, SC
Does this product also help with frizzy curls?

Amazon