BY DAVINES #80 in Curl Enhancing

Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I have naturally curly, fine, long hair, and this product works great. I put it in after I towel dry and it does not weigh my hair down, or make it crunchy. I am able to blow dry, using a diffuser. My hair is definitely more manageable. I am giving this 4 stars, instead of 5, because I wish it did a little more to define the curl.
carrie m.
carrie m.
Huntersville
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a curly hair girl I am always looking for the right product to both enhance my curls, but also prevent frizz and dryness and make them shiny and soft. This product is amazing at doing all of those things!! My hair is super curly, color treated and fry. Ladies if this is you then you need this product in your life stat!!
Chela R.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
This is so amazing!!!! I swear I would always straighten my hair because I would hate my dry and frizzy hair until I met this just helped with my curls and making my hair less frizzy I so love this!!!
Paola K.
Paola K.
This is the first moisturizer serum for curly hair that I found that works on me. Now I can rock my curls instead of straighten my hair every day
Alaska y.
Alaska y.
Seminole, FL
I've been looking for a curl cream since forever now and I've finally found one that I love!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on my curls for the first time the other day and let me tell you they are looking so so good. My hair isn't being that weird crunchy curly or even look like it. My curly locks are bouncy and full of hair but still holding the curls and aren't being too weighted down by the product what so ever! Def plan on purchasing big bottle and keeping in stock in my bathroom.
maja p.
maja p.
Really good moisturizing curl enhancing serum i used to straight my hair every day but now i don't have to