Davines Love Lovely Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Melanie H.

BY DAVINES

Harsh & Frizzy Hair with Borage Oil  ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Davines and are not a licensed retailer of Davines.  Davines guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Davines product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• I have used this product before and I'm curious to know, does any...1 Answers
  • Do u use this for your hair? If so I wonder if it would make my h...3 Answers
  • Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like sc...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "it smells really good and i love how it works well with my hair" in 1 review
  • "But it makes my hair very soft. " in 1 review
  • "I have super damaged and color treated hair and this product makes it manageable again!" in 1 review
  • "Left my hair shiny and easy to work with and no frizz" in 1 review
  • "I have to be careful to use a very small amount only on my ends." in 1 review
Suzy R.
Just wow wow wow! This is what conditioner is supposed to feel like! I never imagined this kind of smoothness for my hair. My hair was already smooth, silky and fine, but this conditioner really goes beyond that.
Sara B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Got this as a sample in a Birchbox. BEST CONDITIONER EVER! I have dry, damaged, color treated hair and this left it soft and silky smooth!
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I have very dry, curly hair and received this in my Birchbox. My expectations were high going into trying this. It smells wonderful, like a favorite fabric softener. I've also seen the rave reviews, and for the price, it had better deliver. But I was so disappointed. For a high end conditioner, it didn't even manage to condition my hair even after being left in my hair for several minutes while I showered-- something a much cheaper conditioner can accomplish. My hair felt like dry straw. I even double checked to make sure I wasn't supposed to just leave it in my hair. I'm not sure if Davines has changed its formula or not, but this was a definite miss for me.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Purchased at the salon where I get my hair done and I am in love with this conditioner. The scent is amazing, its like a spa in a bottle. It is pricey ($30) but if you had to start with anything from the love collection, I would go for this conditioner. Definite repurchase. Also, they do sell in a travel size for $11 so that would be a great way to put it to the test. You can head over to the Davines website and you will be able to find the closest salon that carries their line.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
I have really really curly hair. This helps my hair tremendously. I only straighten my hair once a month and once I start to transition back to curly hair I need to have a shampoo that won't strip my hair of its natural oils. If you have dry and heat damaged hair this is the shampoo for you.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Really great conditioner for my thick, wavy, long hair. Really smoothing and moisturising. Nice scent, not too strong or overpowering. Price point is alright for what it is
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am obsessed with Davines. I received a sample in a Birchbox this summer and haven't looked back. That said, the Smoothing Conditioner works almost too well for my hair. I have to be careful to use a very small amount only on my ends. Anything else will make my hair to greasy. I have normal, long, thick wavy hair (but a very fine texture) and this was a bit too moisturizing for my general needs.
Riley L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I ABSOLUTELY love this stuff!! It makes my hair feel amazing and I love the smell, which is really natural with some hints of fruit. The consistency is a little weird and the tub it comes in isn't the cutest, but it makes up for it. It makes my hair super super soft, which is a feat. I have super damaged and color treated hair and this product makes it manageable again!
Amber W.
Thanks to my thick, wavy, and color-processed hair, I have become a conditioner connoisseur. I've tried it all, plucking bottles from the aisles of Wal-Mart to filling my Sephora.com cart up with hundreds of dollars worth of the stuff. This is hands down, my number 1, A+, shining star, whatever you want to call it conditioner. For the price and quality, I have found nothing that compares. This is the best. My hair is soft, manageable, already detangled...I could go on and on. It is definitely worth a try.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
It's like this stuff was made for my hair texture. I absolutely love it. The scent was amazing and it did a wonderful job of taming my unruly hair. I couldn't recommend this enough if you have thicker hair with a rough texture. The conditioner worked wonders on my mane and I can not wait to finish my current shampoo and conditioner so I can buy this again.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
Do u use this for your hair? If so I wonder if it would make my hair look weighted down or greasy?
Julia V.
I have used this product before and I'm curious to know, does anyone else's hair feel chalky after using it ?