Davines Love Lovely Curl Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Nena C.Davines Love Lovely Curl Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Alexis M.

BY DAVINES

Love / Shampoo Lovely Curl Enhancing Shampoo with myrth extract Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Davines and are not a licensed retailer of Davines.  Davines guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Davines product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• I've been trying different shampoos, cowashes, no lather cleanser...1 Answers
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
I get this shampoo for my husband's curly/wavy hair and it has worked wonders! Other shampoos would dry his hair out, and then conditioner would weigh it down. He just needs this shampoo now and his curls are amplified!
sara m.
this saved my hair from chlorine damage!! after doing swim practice every day and using this after, it made my curls so hydrated and bouncy. it also has color protection and really cleansing.
Amy F.
I have long curly hair and I swear I have tried a ton of different "Curl" shampoos that were all suppose to not only wash my hair but also help my curls retain their shape and texture. I have never found one that I thought really made a difference until I tried this. I was really amazed, because first of all it actually suds (which a lot of curl shampoos don't) but also, it was super light weight. I didn't feeling like my hair was being roughed up or being weighed down with a heavy formula. I was really surprised at how much more body and shape my curls had after using this. I will say I used the Davines Love Conditioner as well as the shampoo for my hair routine, so I'm not sure if all of the credit goes to the shampoo or if it was a joint effort and result, but either way I was impressed.
Rosalba M.
I tried this product on my natural hair and I have used other products from this amazing brand, I can say that this is one of the best smoothing shampoos ever, but I don't feel like is special for curls because I didn't get any definition or anything special, just the same moisture of the other love shampoo. And the smell is great, I can't describe it but it's impossible not to fall in love with it.
Courtney S.
I have naturally straight hair but I received a sample of this in my Birchbox, so I have it a try anyway. I can't speak for whether it enhances curls or not. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth and did a good job moisturizing. The one thing I really did not like about it was the smell. To me, it smelled like a generic chemical floral scent rather than a refreshing natural one, and it was pretty strong. It didn't seem to do to much damage to my color-treated hair, but the smell made me feel like i was washing my hair with household cleaner and i just wasn't keen on it.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Smells great and packaging can be reused as a planter . My highly processed curls can get sad looking but this brings them back to life. Makes them soft and shiny
celyn k.
I received this product as part of the Birchbox Wavy and Curly kit. (The kit is $18 for six sample products, an ok value.) The shampoo helped to define the wave in my color-treated, unpredictably wavy-ish hair. It smells all garden-y. I plan to buy the full size product.
Kaitlyn P.
Cooper City, FL
BEST SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED. Hands down amazing product. I can't go back to drug store after this. It saved my dry, brittle and damaged hair. Yes it's pricey but I would 100% buy it again. You get what you pay for when it comes to hair
Terri M.
Wauchula , FL
Received this product as a sample in my birch box. Made my waves and curls very soft and light. Really nice scent, like a walk through a garden. Don't need much to get the job done either.
Nena C.
I have natural curly hair. I have tried different products and could never find a good product. I recently tried the davines curl shampoo and I am in Love! I love the way it smells and leaves my hair soft and bouncy.
Jessica H.
Fredericksburg, VA
I've been trying different shampoos, cowashes, no lather cleansers etc... For my daughter's mixed, curly, unruly hair. I've been dying to try Davines Lovely Curl Enhancing Shampoo on her and my hair for months now. Ive always used the same shampoo/hair products that i use on my hair on hers. But, ive realized that she needs hair products specifically for her mixed, curly hair. So my question is if this works well on mixed hair?