BY DAVINES

For curly or wavy hair. Creamy and foamy, LOVE Curl-Enhancing Shampoo uses almond extract to hydrate textured hair without disrupting the structure, enhancing its volume, shine and manageability.

Curls are defined, bouncy and softened.

Noto Almond Extract. Harvested from the farm of Mr. Carlo Assenza in Noto, Syracuse as part of Slow Food Presidium. These heirloom nuts are full of hair-strengthening proteins and moisturizing healthy fats, leading to less breakage and frizz and more shin

• Is this recommended for all curly hair types?1 Answers
  • I've been trying different shampoos, cowashes, no lather ...1 Answers
  • Where can i get this in store?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shayna T.
Irvine
Okay so I thought this was a wonderful product.... Until the day after, I'm in cosmetology school so we do each others hair alot... Etc.... I have had some kind of reaction to it. My scalp has never been this dry or flaky! I have chunks of scalp falling out. Dry scalp! I'm so embarrassed by this... We had to do a scalp treatment and it still isn't completely better. ­čÖü So for some this may be different, but for me.... No. I can't use this product.
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
This is hands down the BEST curl shampoo I have tried. I have naturally curly hair and this shampoo is amazing. It helps to define my curls and they are not frizzy at all.
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
I get this shampoo for my husband's curly/wavy hair and it has worked wonders! Other shampoos would dry his hair out, and then conditioner would weigh it down. He just needs this shampoo now and his curls are amplified!
sara m.
this saved my hair from chlorine damage!! after doing swim practice every day and using this after, it made my curls so hydrated and bouncy. it also has color protection and really cleansing.
Amy F.
I have long curly hair and I swear I have tried a ton of different "Curl" shampoos that were all suppose to not only wash my hair but also help my curls retain their shape and texture. I have never found one that I thought really made a difference until I tried this. I was really amazed, because first of all it actually suds (which a lot of curl shampoos don't) but also, it was super light weight. I didn't feeling like my hair was being roughed up or being weighed down with a heavy formula. I was really surprised at how much more body and shape my curls had after using this. I will say I used the Davines Love Conditioner as well as the shampoo for my hair routine, so I'm not sure if all of the credit goes to the shampoo or if it was a joint effort and result, but either way I was impressed.
Rosalba M.
I tried this product on my natural hair and I have used other products from this amazing brand, I can say that this is one of the best smoothing shampoos ever, but I don't feel like is special for curls because I didn't get any definition or anything special, just the same moisture of the other love shampoo. And the smell is great, I can't describe it but it's impossible not to fall in love with it.
Alicia R.
I used this product during the humid summer & felt like it actually made a difference in my hair texture. I have fine curly hair and can't use products that weigh it own. I wear my hair curly in the summer & used this product to enhance my natural curls. It defined the curls and didn't weigh it down.
Sheena S.
Aurelia, IA
I had a family member give me this product and ever since then I have never been able to go to a different shampoo or conditioner. It is totally amazing and my hair feels awesome.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great shampoo! Smells amazing and leaves my hair looking great! I would use this shampoo daily. It has great lather and the smell lasts throughout the day! I love this shampoo! Very satisfied except it can be hard to find!
Nena C.
I love the curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner. Omg it makes my curls last all day and don't frizz on me and my curls last for Days It is as bit pricey so I'm not able to buy it a lot but when I can this is my go to.
Jaid S.
Where can i get this in store?
Brittany G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this recommended for all curly hair types?
Jessica H.
I've been trying different shampoos, cowashes, no lather cleansers etc... For my daughter's mixed, curly, unruly hair. I've been dying to try Davines Lovely Curl Enhancing Shampoo on her and my hair for months now. Ive always used the same shampoo/hair products that i use on my hair on hers. But, ive realized that she needs hair products specifically for her mixed, curly hair. So my question is if this works well on mixed hair?