2 colors available

BY DAVINES #75 in Curl Enhancing

Wavy & Curly Hair with Pistachio Oil  ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Davines and are not a licensed retailer of Davines.  Davines guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Davines product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Darlene A.
Darlene A.
Seattle, WA
LOVE this conditioner! My hair is super curly and frizzy. I use this product as a leave in conditioner and it is vital to my hair care routine. It is the only thing that removes the frizz and defines the curls. It will not weigh down your hair. Also, it smells amazing! I am very sensitive to smells, but love the way this smells. It is definitely worth the $. I use it in combination with the curl cream.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This conditioner is pricey, but it's worth every dollar in my opinion. I have curly, frizzy, untameable hair and this product has been a miracle worker in repairing my broken strands and leaving my hair feeling hydrated. I don't need to use other products when I use this conditioner and would definitely recommend it to anyone that struggles with their curls. Plus, it smells amazing!
celyn k.
celyn k.
I received this product as part of the Birchbox Wavy and Curly kit. (The kit is $18 for six sample products, an ok value.) The conditioner helped to smooth and define the wave in my color-treated, unpredictably wavy-ish hair. It smells all garden-y. I plan to buy the full size product.
Ashly B.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This conditioner its awesome for wavy to curly hair. it helps to defrizz and define your curls without weighing them down or maKing them look greasy. The scent is subtle and airy, definitely worth the buy.
Ayana F.
Ayana F.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is one of those expensive but worth it hair products. I am a product junkie, but I don't like paying a lot for products unless they produce good results, this one hit the mark. It's for curly or wavy hair, and I keep a natural and curly texture to my hair, the conditioner alone softens my hair so much. It's amazing. Combine the conditioner with the shampoo and you'll have soft and bouncy curls. It is pricey, but worth the price.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I used this on straight hair - I got a sample in Birchbox - so I can't speak for how well it does for curls. The conditioner is a good consistency. It leaves my hair feeling silky but not overly moisturized. The product itself is thick but not heavy or waxy on my hair. Like I mentioned in my review of the matching shampoo, my biggest dislike about it is the fragrance of this product. To me, it smells heavily chemical and is kind of offputting.
Daina G.
Daina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly/voluminous/wavy hair and this conditioner has been my go to for about 8 years!
It's pricey but leaves my hair feeling and looking it's best. When I use this conditioner I feel like I don't even need to add any curl enhancing products.
The scent is nice and the texture is just the right consistency.
When I can..I buy the litre bottle.