Davines Love / Conditioner Smoothing, 33.8 0z uploaded by Andrea C.

BY DAVINES

Harsh Frizzy Hair with Borage Oil;

• Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change co...1 Answers
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I love anything Davines. It all smells so amazing and makes your hair look awesome. It's really expensive, though, but worth it if you're looking to splurge.
Carissa O.
I received this conditioner and matching shampoo in my Birchbox this past month and was reluctant to try it because usually I’m disappointed when I use something other then my normal stuff. But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I have super long, super thick and very wavy/frizzy hair. I HAVE to blow dry and straighten it following washing. But, I tried the shampoo and conditioner, and towel dried it, and let it air dry just to see what would happen. There was still a little frizz evident, but I will say my waves looked nice and defined, and though it was still a little coarse feeling (it was just one use) it was SO much softer and shinier then it would ever be without styling. My hair did not feel heavy or greasy. I will say the smell threw me off a bit, there’s no nice fragrance and the consistency was very thick so I didn’t think it was going to be that great but it actually left my hair even next day smelling clean and fresh. I will definitely try it again with styling.
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
This conditioner smells like delicious lilac and leaves my normally frizzy hair so smooth and silky! All of Ravines products are carefully and sustainably sourced, and Ravines really, truly cares about the environment. It is an expensive luxury brand, but you can feel good that the choice is great for your hair and a caring one for the environment we live in.
Olyvia L.
Bremen
This is the BEST CONDITIONER I have ever tried!! It smells heavenly and is one of the only conditioners that completely detangles my hair and leaves it looking shiny and soft! I have been purchasing this conditioner for about a year, and have tried other high end hair care brands— but nothing come close to how amazing this conditioner is!
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I am a big fan of Davines hari products and absolutely love getting their samples in my birchbox subscription as they are typically pretty expensive. I was very excited to try this one out but don't think it compared to previous one's I have tried from the brand. While it was definitely better than drug store brand conditioner, I just don't think this one was worth the money for me. It did have a great scent and packaging. I recommend  Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Got a big sachet of this with the shampoo in one of my monthly beauty boxes, I think either Birchbox or Sephora. There would be enough for two washes, but my hair is long, thick and unruly so I used the whole thing. Smells subtly very pretty and is a thick Lavender color. Immediately my fingers ran through my hair which was great for me. Also easy to style after the wash. Results lasted in between washes too. The only issue is the price....$25-$30 per bottle!!!
Rebekah H.
Franklin , ID
I received this conditioner in my Birchbox this month along with a sample of the shampoo. It has a nice and similar scent to the shampoo, but I don’t know that it is my most favorite scent out there. It soaks into your hair well and the conditioner is pretty thick. It worked well for my thin, fine hair. The only downfall is the price. I don’t know that I am willing to pay that much for conditioner. Great sample to try though! ❤Davines Love / Conditioner Smoothing, 33.8 0z️
Tamarra E.
It has a unique, new scent to it. It smells just like the shampoo. The conditioner is a cream. It comes out thick and creamy and purple. It's a soft feeling conditioner. It's made for coarse and frizzy hair.
Laura H.
Boston
This conditioner smells wonderful and makes my hair smooth and manageable. It only requires a little to work through the hair to detangle and hydrate for gorgeous soft locks that won't lose any volume.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I have always struggled with finding the right shampoo and conditioner for my hair, especially the conditioner! One that doesn't seem to weigh my hair down or make it look greasy like I have't washed it. So I was super excited to receive this sample packet in my May Birchbox along with the sample of Shampoo. The scent is not too strong or over powering which is a plus.  It definitely has left my hair feeling smooth and light weight! I was VERY surprised to see how thick the conditioner was, it kind of difficult to spread through out my hair.  Also the price is a little on the expensive side and I  just don't know how I feel about paying that much for shampoo and conditioner.
Ana I.
Tukwila , WA
Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change conditioners frequently and am looking for a new one to try.