Davines Love / Conditioner Smoothing, 33.8 0z uploaded by Andrea C.

BY DAVINES

Harsh Frizzy Hair with Borage Oil;

• Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change cond...1 Answers
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I love anything Davines. It all smells so amazing and makes your hair look awesome. It's really expensive, though, but worth it if you're looking to splurge.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I have always struggled with finding the right shampoo and conditioner for my hair, especially the conditioner! One that doesn't seem to weigh my hair down or make it look greasy like I have't washed it. So I was super excited to receive this sample packet in my May Birchbox along with the sample of Shampoo. The scent is not too strong or over powering which is a plus.  It definitely has left my hair feeling smooth and light weight! I was VERY surprised to see how thick the conditioner was, it kind of difficult to spread through out my hair.  Also the price is a little on the expensive side and I  just don't know how I feel about paying that much for shampoo and conditioner.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
I wasn't a huge fan of this conditioner. I have thick hair and I usually need a lot of conditioner per use. I don't think the sample size had enough in it but the amount that I did get to use didn't impress me. It was very thick and felt like it concentrated on only certain parts of my hair and didn't spread like a more diluted conditioner would. I will say it did leave my hair feeling soft. I also did not like the smell. It smelled too much like lemon wood cleaner to me. I'm sad to say I wouldn't purchase the pull size version of this.
Alison M.
Alison M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love you, I love you, I love you, Davines Love. I have done all the bad things you can do to your hair — bleach, color, heat — I've done it all and this conditioner has fixed it all. I have naturally wavy, dry hair that is pretty prone to frizz especially in the summers. This product not only helps with damage, but keeps my blow outs and flat iron work smooth and in place no matter the weather. And the almost sent is so, so good.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this as a deluxe sample in a subscription box. The conditioner is light lavender in color with a fresh scent. I was very impressed by how little I needed to soften my hair. The scent does not get heady or overpowering in a steamy shower and rinses easily. My hair feels clean and soft when I am done in the shower and my hair is soft and non greasy or frizzy once dry.
A. J.
A. J.
Got this as an *extra* sample in my Birchbox (with the matching shampoo). I don't like the smell, but I do like it better than the shampoo it came with. It didn't feel like it weighed my hair down, but it didn't seem to have enough power to combat how drying the Davines Love Shampoo is. I like my current conditioner much better.
CodyandAsh W.
CodyandAsh W.
Fort Stewart, GA
I used this after I used Davines Love shampoo. The two together work wonders, not too heavy, doesn't dry my hair out, doesn't leave my scalp with build up. For once a product that does exactly what it says. I rarely have to use product in my hair after using the two! great smell too
Amber W.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I love this conditioner!!! It smells amazing and left my hair feeling so smooth and soft! I received just a sample in my birchbox but plan on buying the full size because I love it so much!!
jena e.
jena e.
I love that I got to sample this in my birchbox because the full size is a bit too pricey for me. It's great in that it's a thicker conditioner and a little goes a long way. I have long, thick hair and really need a conditioner that helps with tangles and this stuff does the job. I also love the scent which smells so amazing. I just wish it was cheaper and I could stomach the price. You can buy it online at birchbox.com.
stella k.
stella k.
San Francisco, CA
I love the way this smells! I have naturally frizzy and curly hair, so I used this smoothing shampoo as a deep conditioners and try to control my hair while I was in Japan (humid!). I am not 100% sure it helped, but my hair is pretty wild so I am just happy it was keeping it soft.
Ana I.
Ana I.
Tukwila , WA
Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change conditioners frequently and am looking for a new one to try.