Add a Photo

Harsh Frizzy Hair with Borage Oil;

Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa

I wasn't a huge fan of this conditioner. I have thick hair and I usually need a lot of conditioner per use. I don't think the sample size had enough in it but the amount that I did get to use didn't impress me. It was very thick and felt like it concentrated on only certain parts of my hair and didn't spread like a more diluted conditioner would. I will say it did leave my hair feeling soft. I also did not like the smell. It smelled too much like lemon wood cleaner to me. I'm sad to say I wouldn't purchase the pull size version of this.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL

I received this as a deluxe sample in a subscription box. The conditioner is light lavender in color with a fresh scent. I was very impressed by how little I needed to soften my hair. The scent does not get heady or overpowering in a steamy shower and rinses easily. My hair feels clean and soft when I am done in the shower and my hair is soft and non greasy or frizzy once dry.
A. J.
A. J.

Got this as an *extra* sample in my Birchbox (with the matching shampoo). I don't like the smell, but I do like it better than the shampoo it came with. It didn't feel like it weighed my hair down, but it didn't seem to have enough power to combat how drying the Davines Love Shampoo is. I like my current conditioner much better.
CodyandAsh W.
CodyandAsh W.
Fort Stewart, GA

I used this after I used Davines Love shampoo. The two together work wonders, not too heavy, doesn't dry my hair out, doesn't leave my scalp with build up. For once a product that does exactly what it says. I rarely have to use product in my hair after using the two! great smell too
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Knoxville, TN

Fabulous product for my frizzy, naturally curly, color treated hair. Feels like a thick conditions and doesn't weigh down my hair. Gives moisture, helps frizz and smells great! Like fresh laundry. Worth the price!
Amber W.
Amber W.
West valley, UT

I love this conditioner!!! It smells amazing and left my hair feeling so smooth and soft! I received just a sample in my birchbox but plan on buying the full size because I love it so much!!
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA

I love anything Davines. It all smells so amazing and makes your hair look awesome. It's really expensive, though, but worth it if you're looking to splurge.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

This conditioner worked ok after using the shampoo. I still had some frizz and did not feel that it moisturized my hair.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Liberal, KS

So smooth leaves amazing results definitely recommend I tried so many conditioners and none gave me as good results as this one!
Paola S.
Paola S.
Edinburg, TX

I got a small sample for this and I loved it. It leaves your hair feeling, looking and smelling amazing.
Ana I.
Ana I.
Tukwila, WA

Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change conditioners frequently and am looking for a new one to try.

Join Now