Davines Love / Conditioner Smoothing, 33.8 0z uploaded by Vivian E.Davines Love / Conditioner Smoothing, 33.8 0z uploaded by Andrea C.

BY DAVINES

Harsh Frizzy Hair with Borage Oil;

• Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change co...1 Answers
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I am a big fan of Davines hari products and absolutely love getting their samples in my birchbox subscription as they are typically pretty expensive. I was very excited to try this one out but don't think it compared to previous one's I have tried from the brand. While it was definitely better than drug store brand conditioner, I just don't think this one was worth the money for me. It did have a great scent and packaging. I recommend  Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is the best conditioner I’ve ever used! Hands down! I love the smell of it. It makes my hair so soft and supple. My hair looks a million times healthier and smoother when I use it. It really cuts down on my frizz. I would highly recommend this to people that struggle with lack luster, frizzy hair!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This conditions my hair well. I am able to try a sample of this conditioner via my Birchbox subscription. I like the scent and this makes my hair so smoother and shiny. I just wish the price can be a little lower. I am still deciding on purchasing the regular size.
Jordan M.
I normally don't like using conditioner because it dries my scalp out, but this kind is an exception. It smells very nice and works well when paired with the shampoo. It makes my hair very soft and helps to control frizz. I was very satisfied with this conditioner.
Jenni G.
Little Rock , AR
Expensive but does seems to works well. You don’t get a lot for the price but it is gentle and gets the job done. The packaging is enticing as well—very minimalistic and easy to read. I would recommend if you have room on your budget for it!
Olyvia L.
Bremen, IN
This is the BEST CONDITIONER I have ever tried!! It smells heavenly and is one of the only conditioners that completely detangles my hair and leaves it looking shiny and soft! I have been purchasing this conditioner for about a year, and have tried other high end hair care brands— but nothing come close to how amazing this conditioner is!
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
This conditioner smells like delicious lilac and leaves my normally frizzy hair so smooth and silky! All of Ravines products are carefully and sustainably sourced, and Ravines really, truly cares about the environment. It is an expensive luxury brand, but you can feel good that the choice is great for your hair and a caring one for the environment we live in.
Katie P.
Sacramento
I love this conditioner. If only it didn’t cost so much. I have a bit of a dry scalp, and this helped immensely. Smells great but I went through the bottle quick.
Theresa G.
Very rich conditioner in both texture and scent. The scent can be a bit overwhelming at times but it is a great product for smoothing frizzy hair that tends to have a bit too much volume. It’s pricey and definitely a luxury but I’d buy if I can verify that it has no phthalates.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
These products smell great! Very concentrated and herbal smelling and my curls loved the moisture this product gave them. I am gluten sensitive and after using this conditioner, my skin flared up badly so I probably won't use again although my hair loved it.
Ana I.
Tukwila, WA
Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change conditioners frequently and am looking for a new one to try.