Davines Love / Conditioner Smoothing, 33.8 0z uploaded by Vivian E.Davines Love / Conditioner Smoothing, 33.8 0z uploaded by Andrea C.

BY DAVINES

Harsh Frizzy Hair with Borage Oil;

• Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I c...2 Answers
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
Nice conditioner! I received this as a sample in my birchbox and was very pleased! My first reaction was to the scent of the product. It's very strong! But I quickly got used to it and enjoyed.

This is ideal for wavy frizzy hair, which was perfect for my hair type. It focuses on providing hydration and elasticity to curls. I found that a little goes a long way-- it is a pretty thick formula, although if rinses thoroughly it won't leave your hair feeling flat. I thought my curls looked really nice and my hair felt soft and smooth!

Overall I really liked and would recommend
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
This conditioner was somewhat better than the LOVE shampoo but not much. It is nice and thick, easy to distribute through hair and a little goes a long way but I cannot get past the scent. It's not awful but not for me. It honestly reminds me of the tube of conditioner that comes with the Feria boxed dye. Not pleasant at all. It did make my hair easy to brush through when wet but I did not perceive it as "anti frizz" at all.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I am a big fan of Davines hari products and absolutely love getting their samples in my birchbox subscription as they are typically pretty expensive. I was very excited to try this one out but don't think it compared to previous one's I have tried from the brand. While it was definitely better than drug store brand conditioner, I just don't think this one was worth the money for me. It did have a great scent and packaging. I recommend  Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is the best conditioner I’ve ever used! Hands down! I love the smell of it. It makes my hair so soft and supple. My hair looks a million times healthier and smoother when I use it. It really cuts down on my frizz. I would highly recommend this to people that struggle with lack luster, frizzy hair!
Chelsea G.
Middletown , CT
I’ve used this about three times now and I will say it definitely leaves my hair sleek and soft and shiny. I’m not a huge fan of the smell or texture of the conditioner. That being said this is an effective product. I have lots of breakage and split ends and this seems to do a good job of taking them.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This conditions my hair well. I am able to try a sample of this conditioner via my Birchbox subscription. I like the scent and this makes my hair so smoother and shiny. I just wish the price can be a little lower. I am still deciding on purchasing the regular size.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I adore this conditioner. I used it along with the shampoo and it left my hair looking fresh and clean. Smelled amazing and absolutely left my waves looking wonderful. It didn't leave my hair looking oily and helped to detangle my usually messy curls.
Olyvia L.
Bremen, IN
This is the BEST CONDITIONER I have ever tried!! It smells heavenly and is one of the only conditioners that completely detangles my hair and leaves it looking shiny and soft! I have been purchasing this conditioner for about a year, and have tried other high end hair care brands— but nothing come close to how amazing this conditioner is!
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
This conditioner smells like delicious lilac and leaves my normally frizzy hair so smooth and silky! All of Ravines products are carefully and sustainably sourced, and Ravines really, truly cares about the environment. It is an expensive luxury brand, but you can feel good that the choice is great for your hair and a caring one for the environment we live in.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
The smell is absolutely beautiful. This conditioner has yet to weigh down my hair, or make it feel any type of weirdness. I have trusted this brand and they have yet to disappoint. With their wide selection of different hair types and problem areas their products cover everyone will find their own perfect product. Try this stuff! xo
Ana I.
Tukwila, WA
Would this conditioner work for thick and curly hair? I change conditioners frequently and am looking for a new one to try.