BY DAVINES

Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received the serum, shampoo and conditioner by Davines in Minu as part of my Sept. BirchBox.  I never heard of the brand before I received it so I was thrilled to try something luxurious on my head.  I recently moved and water is so hard in my city, that my  hair is definitely paying the toll.  After I used the trio once, I let my hair hair dry and it seemed a bit brittle, simillar to how its been acting with the water, however after my second wash with Minu, it was sooooo silky shiny! my hair  looked like I just came from the salon!  This is a wonderful product made in Italy, that's packed with sustainability, free from so many harsh chemicals! Try it!
Randi N.
I absolutely LOVE THE SMELL! Sometimes color protecting shampoos are smelly, not this one! It was soft and cleansed well. I have to be careful, as I have a fashion color that fades easily. This was wonderful with the conditioner and serum. Davines Essential Haircare MINU / Shampoo 75ml/2.5oz [product:davines-minu-conditioner-8.45-oz] [product:davines-minu-hair-serum-5.07-oz]
Kendra  T.
I am completely obsessed with this shampoo. It does a great job at protecting colored hair while it maintains you hairs own beautiful natural oils and shines. It too is great for all hair types and smells delightful!
Robin C.
Lewisville
This has to be one of the best shampoos I’ve ever used I received it in the sample from my Birchbox! I have recently re-ordered it and the conditionerIt is a protective color treated shampoo that illuminates for dramatic effects! It has to be one of my top two products!
Michaela R.
Patoka, IL
I was first introduce to Davines from being a Sassoon hair model. The academy in Santa Monica keeps it stocked in their salon. I instantly fell in love with the simplicity of the packaging. It works wonders for processed hair giving my hair and scalp much needed TLC.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Love this shampoo it smells fresh and clean and leaves the hair full of volume and soft. I like that their is no weird residue nor that it leaves the hair dry and no overpowering scent. This is a treat for the hair and worth every penny.
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair dresser insisted I use this when I colored my hair. It was expensive so at first I resisted, but I’m glad I eventually caved. This, along with the conditioner, left my hair feeling really soft, shiny and healthy. I noticed a difference after the first wash. And REALLY notice a difference when I use another brand of mediocre shampoo. The scent is really nice too!
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
This is okay. I received this in my supplemental Birchbox. I don't have color treated hair but it is very cleansing which I like. Make sure to use the conditioner with this as well!
Angel D.
I received this product from Birchbox. I tried all three of them, the shampoo, conditioner, and the serum, and I must say that I am in love. I repurchased the serum, and I use it after I wash my hair. It definitely leaves my hair softer and just nourished!!! I will continue to buy it. A bit pricey, but well worth it!!!!!
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
This is great for color treated hair, it really locks in the color for a longer lasting look. It also hydrates and make the hair super shiny and silky so that your color looks its best
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have been on the hunt for a shampoo for months. I have thick and frizzy hair that tends to be on the oily side. Is this shampoo for oily hair?
Shelley F.
I've been interested in trying this shampoo but with my color treated hair I'm worried about how well it will protect it. Does this keep color true? Or will it cause it to fade?