BY DAVINES

Destiny G.
I love the smell of this Minu one its like an herbal smell, It feels like it leaves my hair very textures and voluminous. I always get these in my birch box but this is the most pleasant formula I've experienced i always feel as though my hair has gone through a spa treatment when i use these. It's very thick and herbal smelling :o
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
I LOVE this product!!! The shampoo and conditioner do wonders for my hair. I dye my hair from time to time and it always seems to loose the color within weeks. This product helps my hair stay vibrant, silky, and I just can't stop using it!! I would recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I love this shampoo! It smells very herbal and fresh, and it has good quality ingredients that have noticeably improved my hair. It lathers just enough to do the job and it's conditioner to pair with it is absolutely wonderful and moisturizing as well. Excellent product.
barbie a.
So far the best out there for dry colored treated hair, this shampoo leaves my hair soft and shinny plus my color and highlights last way longer ! I'm soo glad i found this . Its a little bit pricey though but so worth it.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this shampoo! I received it in my Birchbox and was abut skeptical about it because I have never heard of the brand. But it is nice!
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Great for color treated hair like mine! The Minu conditioner is a must too! Smells awesome
Stephanie R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Smells wonderful, beautiful packaging and I love the way it made my hair feel.
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received the serum, shampoo and conditioner by Davines in Minu as part of my Sept. BirchBox.  I never heard of the brand before I received it so I was thrilled to try something luxurious on my head.  I recently moved and water is so hard in my city, that my  hair is definitely paying the toll.  After I used the trio once, I let my hair hair dry and it seemed a bit brittle, simillar to how its been acting with the water, however after my second wash with Minu, it was sooooo silky shiny! my hair  looked like I just came from the salon!  This is a wonderful product made in Italy, that's packed with sustainability, free from so many harsh chemicals! Try it!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is SUCH a hydrating shampoo. I've tried many shampoo/conditioning products and nothing compares to this. Your hair will be baby soft. It does have a slight con in that it's not the most cleansing shampoo I've ever used, but I don't think that warrants deducting a star - as it is, I save this shampoo for special occasions and don't care that I may need to wash again next day vs in two days. I simply adore what this does to my hair!
Angel D.
I received this product from Birchbox. I tried all three of them, the shampoo, conditioner, and the serum, and I must say that I am in love. I repurchased the serum, and I use it after I wash my hair. It definitely leaves my hair softer and just nourished!!! I will continue to buy it. A bit pricey, but well worth it!!!!!
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have been on the hunt for a shampoo for months. I have thick and frizzy hair that tends to be on the oily side. Is this shampoo for oily hair?
Shelley F.
I've been interested in trying this shampoo but with my color treated hair I'm worried about how well it will protect it. Does this keep color true? Or will it cause it to fade?