Davines Essential Haircare MINU / Shampoo 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Teagan S.Davines Essential Haircare MINU / Shampoo 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Sarah S.Davines Essential Haircare MINU / Shampoo 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Berta T.

BY DAVINES

Destiny G.
Destiny G.
I love the smell of this Minu one its like an herbal smell, It feels like it leaves my hair very textures and voluminous. I always get these in my birch box but this is the most pleasant formula I've experienced i always feel as though my hair has gone through a spa treatment when i use these. It's very thick and herbal smelling :o
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
I LOVE this product!!! The shampoo and conditioner do wonders for my hair. I dye my hair from time to time and it always seems to loose the color within weeks. This product helps my hair stay vibrant, silky, and I just can't stop using it!! I would recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I love this shampoo! It smells very herbal and fresh, and it has good quality ingredients that have noticeably improved my hair. It lathers just enough to do the job and it's conditioner to pair with it is absolutely wonderful and moisturizing as well. Excellent product.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Flint, MI
Davines is an absolute fav brand of mine. This shampoo is great for processed hair. It's made from caper blossoms. Has a great fresh, ocean scent. I use this with the conditioner and spray. Keeps frizzies at bay and makes my hair look shiny and healthy.
barbie a.
barbie a.
So far the best out there for dry colored treated hair, this shampoo leaves my hair soft and shinny plus my color and highlights last way longer ! I'm soo glad i found this . Its a little bit pricey though but so worth it.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
I love this shampoo! I received it in my Birchbox and was abut skeptical about it because I have never heard of the brand. But it is nice!
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Great for color treated hair like mine! The Minu conditioner is a must too! Smells awesome
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Smells wonderful, beautiful packaging and I love the way it made my hair feel.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is SUCH a hydrating shampoo. I've tried many shampoo/conditioning products and nothing compares to this. Your hair will be baby soft. It does have a slight con in that it's not the most cleansing shampoo I've ever used, but I don't think that warrants deducting a star - as it is, I save this shampoo for special occasions and don't care that I may need to wash again next day vs in two days. I simply adore what this does to my hair!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
I like this shampoo. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't leave a residue in my hair. For the price, I have cheaper options that work just as well but I do like it. It is supposed to be good for color treated hair and I will say that I think my color held up well while using it.
Liza S.
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have been on the hunt for a shampoo for months. I have thick and frizzy hair that tends to be on the oily side. Is this shampoo for oily hair?
Shelley F.
Shelley F.
I've been interested in trying this shampoo but with my color treated hair I'm worried about how well it will protect it. Does this keep color true? Or will it cause it to fade?