Davines® Energizing Superactive

by Davines

For combatting hormone-related hair loss, alopecia and sebum hyper-production. Energizing Superactive tones and balances the scalp, creating a foundation for stronger hair.

After shampooing, spread 3 gr. of product evenly over the scalp and massage in until completely absorbed. Do not rinse off. Intensive treatment: every other day for 1 month. Maintenance treatment: twice a week for 2 months.

Alcohol denat., WATER, Polysorbate 20, GLOBULUS EUCALYPTUS LEAF OIL, MENTHOL, black cohosh ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE

Is it good for sensitive scalp?
Does this product burn your scalp? Is it good for sensitive scalp?
Start your review of Davines® Energizing Superactive!
How would you rate this product?
Yopy J.
Philadelphia, PA
Davines® Energizing Superactive uploaded by Yopy J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I started using this product and have noticing less hair loss during shampooing. The serum does not has a thick consistency. It’s watery and very minty. I shot the serum directly to the areas of my scalp and massaged it gently. This serum gave me a tingling sensation due to the high menthol content. The only downside is the price. But I highly recommend this serum for occasional use and hair loss due to stress or environmental factor. Also, if you’re afraid that this serum will make your hair more oily, good news. This serum won’t! Davines® Energizing Superactive
Joy O.
Davines® Energizing Superactive uploaded by Joy O.
Purchased at: Amazon
MUST HAVE FOR POST-PARTUM! This product is AMAZING and I can’t praise it enough. My friend and I both suffered from really bad post-partum hair loss - my friend used this and noticed dramatic increase in hair that I purchased it too. Before using this, I was so embarrassed to go anywhere or take photos because I looked bold. After a month of use, I noticed baby hair growing! Now, I have a full front hair. Even my mother-in-law started to use it. Highly recommend! Mine was ~$60 on amazon.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Davines® Energizing Superactive uploaded by Natalie Z.
This oil works in conjunction with energizing gel and shampoo the intention is to use before you shampoo and give a stimulating massage then follow with shampoo conditioner then energizing gel. Excellent for hair loss, weak or thin hair.
Catherine P.
Memphis, TN
Pricey but good. I used for of these back to back and I can say my hair grew a lot. The smell is delicious. My husband always like when I out it on to go to bed.
Carmen E.
Love this to add extra volume before I blow dry my hair. I apply all Over and use only a bit. The bottle has lasted me over a year and still works great.
Nora M.
Minot, ND
Absolutely LOVE the way the Davines Energizing Drops make my scalp and hair feel. It is a light weight product that doesn’t weigh down my hair, but boosts hydration and volume. Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Irene H.
perris , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
these drops and the shampoo make a good combo especially if you suffer from hair loss. i dont use this product to often. it is a little on the pricier side.
Moira V.
denver, CO
I love the smell of this! It gives a bit of a tingle on the scalp that I really like.
francesca G.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this product. The smell is amazing and you truly feel energized after using. The product tingles on your scalp in the best way!
Ann S.
Sacramento
Davines products all have a marvelous scent, and they all do what they say they’ll do. Plus add shine and softness, which is important when you have coarse, wavy hair.