Davines Dial Antibacterial Moisturizing Body Wash-Spring Water-18 oz. uploaded by Valentina R. C.

BY DAVINES

Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome body wash! I've only tried it in samples of it from different subscription boxes and I love it. It's smells awesome and it leaves you feeling great. Great brand with other great products as well.
Aleshia R.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing smell. Amazing performance. Amazing price. Amazing lather. Gets you feeling clean and refreshed
sonya d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand!! When i discovered they made a body wash i had to try it! I wasnt super impressed but it was great for a body wash. I did notice my skin didnt feel so dry when i hopped out of the shower but other than that...nothing too special. The smell is great. I still love the brand but will stick to the hair products.
Amanda E.
Calera, AL
This is my favorite body wash for the winter! It keeps my skin moisturized and smooth all winter!!
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body wash smells so amazing. A little bit goes a long way. The company has amazing products.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great body wash. I love the smell and after a few weeks my skin was feeling great will continue to use
Duha M.
Duluth, GA
This body wash is everything. I was searching for a body wash that wouldnt dry out my skin like the rest and god sent me this one lol! It makes my skin so soft. I love it. My boyfriend loves it.
Valentina R. C.
Chile
Hermsoo!!! Me encanto!!!!! Creo wue no lo oucparia o si jajsja no entiendo dkdndkndnd mirenñooooo era esjksnd
Grecia R.
Este producto es Grandioso! Lo he probado y me encantó!
Así que lo recomiendo muchísimo.
Jakelyne M.
Lo Prado 6985,Santiago
You can see result until twoo weeks you to use this product and if you be very constant you must have in the morning and in the night
Rachel S.
Does this dry your skin out?
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a scented body wash?
Natasha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the smell like and is okay to use on sensitive skin?
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
I've used davines haircare products and I was not a huge fan... what's this like?