BY DAVINES

A shampoo that removes any impurities and helps to repair environmental damage. What it is: This amazing shampoo, created by Davines contains EDTA, a unique chelating agent, which is perfectly combined with Phytic Acid, an efficient anti-oxidant. What it does: These active components work in synergy in order to eliminate accumulated pollutants while Panthenol and Rice Proteins moisturize your hair, leaving it clean, soft, bright and full of long-lasting body. What else you need to know: For all hair types. water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl, betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, ohenoxyethanol, acrylates/c10-30 alkly acrylate crosspolymer, methyl lactate, dimethicone, eucalyptol, olive oil, peg7 esters, hydrolyzed rice protein, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, panthenol, trtrasodium edta, pentasodium pentetate, sodium phytate, maris sea salt sel marin, potassium sorbate, sodium olivamphoacetate, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, co 14700, red4, ci 42090, blue1, fragranceWet hair thoroughly and apply to scalp. Gently massage into hair and scalp, and rinse. For constant exposure, use every 3-4 days, and for infrequent exposure, use ever 15-20 days. Follow with Environmental Damage Recovery Conditioner to complete your daily ritual. Product Options Available are as follows: Size : 33.8 oz / liter - Davines Detoxifying Environmental Damage Recovery Shampoo pH 5.4

Ashley S.
Wellington, OH
Bought some of this for the first time from my friend in cosmetology school. She recommended it for my intense frizzy fried hair. Barely need any and it works wonders ! Keeps my hair smooth for days at a time
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Really really good stuff I recommend trying this stuff it will make your hair super soft. I believe there products are sulfernt free too
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Because the environmental damage to our hair and skin is extremely important to me I choose this product as my go-to
Sarah D.
Wichita, KS
When I feel like I need a little extra from my shampoo I turn to this one. It is an excellent detoxifying shampoo.
crystal j.
Is a great brand for organic products I highly recommend it sometimes they're pricey but look for coupons
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Because of the all pollutants we are prone to on a daily basis, I think that this shampoo is very effective to help me get rid of part of these toxic pollutants at least once a week.