Davines® DEDE Shampoo uploaded by Eli Y.

BY DAVINES

For normal to fine hair. Lightly-foaming gel DEDE Shampoo is designed to be gentle enough for daily use. It is formulated with red celery to maintain clean, shiny, balanced hair.

Hair is clean and shiny and healthy moisture levels are retained. Orbassano Red Celery Extract was sourced from the farm of Mr. Giancarlo and Mr. Doriano Pozzatello in Orbassano, Turin, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Full of mineral salts and high in water content, Red Celery is nourishing and cleansing.

WATRR, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIFN SULFONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYLISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM PCA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM METHYL2-SULFOLAURATE, LAURAMIDOPROPYLAMINE OXIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, DISODIUM COCO-GLUCOSIDE SULFOSUCCINATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PANTEHOL, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MIRISTAMIDOPROPYLAMINE OXIDE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAUREATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, APIUM GRAVEOLENS EXTRACT / APIUM GRAVEOLENS (CELERYL) EXTRACT, BENXYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYCINTRONELLAL, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, C1 14700 / RED 4.

Buy on Amazon
kelly B.
I've used this shampoo for the past 5 months and I absolutely love the smell.  It has a light scent and my hair never feels heavy after it dries.  I have a problem with getting really oily with other shampoos and conditioner but this brand is amazing.  I can wait a day longer between washes since my hair doesn't get the gross oily look as fast.  I'm going to try out the nounou since I've moved to a drier climate and needs a bit more hydration than before.  I'm a davines convert and use their oi oil as well on my ends after my hair dries.  Really amazing products.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
I actually really liked this product. It provided great volume as it was made for “fine hair” and it really did make my hair shiny, clean and full. The smell isn’t great but more on the natural side so i wouldn’t recommend if you pay the higher price for a luxury scent.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
I lovvveeeee Davines products. This shampoo is great, goes a long way, smells great, and makes my hair feel so good. My hairs smells good until my next shampoo and I'm obsessed. I'm so satisfied with all the Davines products
Heather S.
I really wanted to like this product, but it just did not work for me. The smell was nice, light and lovely, but I didn't suds up as much as I would have liked it too. My hair never really felt super clean with us, and the smell hardly stayed on my hair.
Allison B.
I have very thick, difficult hair and usually it takes multiple samples to cover my head. This shampoo mixed with a little bit of water is a perfect sample size for me. Loved the smell and feel after the shower.
Margelyn A.
Ideal for daily cleansing. Its formula, which is characterized by a soft and light foam , is designed to gently cleanse the hair, making it soft and light, and give it extra shine.
Tiffiny F.
Portland , OR
I discovered Davines products thanks to my Birchbox subscription and this particular line, Dede, has been one of my favorite items. The shampoo is gentle but cleans effectively and the conditioner is rich but rinses out well.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
It smells SO so So so good! Davines ritual shampoo is amazing. It cleanses your hair without stripping the hair shaft of the natural oils and lathers well. The ingredient list is solid and I would recommend.
Maria V.
I bought a huge bottle of this on Zulily. I LOVE it. Lathers beautifully. I am a shampoo junkie and this is my new favorite. It is a wide mouth bottle and comes out fast so I just bought a pump from Amazon. A famous financial woman named Suzie once told me via twitter that she won't be without this brand only her choice was one for coarse hair. She has great hair!
Deonysia K.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
Oh my god! If I had to pick a favorite it would be Davines. Smells absolutely amazing and can't recommend this enough. It is costly though but worth every penny!
DellyMaria D.
Lima,Perú
Me encanta este producto pero ¿Han pensado en cambiar el diseño del empaque?