BY DAVINES

Fine & Stressed Hair With carrot extract ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Davines and are not a licensed retailer of Davines.  Davines guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Davines product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Trumann, AR
I tried a sample of this and fell in love! I usually have dry scalp issues, but this made my hair smell and feel amazing! I will definitely purchase this in the future!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this brand in a beauty box and loved it!! It does amazing things to your hair!! A must try!!
Margot R.
Margot R.
Love this shampoo. Great for all hair types. It is simple yet very effective. Especially great for sensitive scalps.
Ericka J.
Ericka J.
Mesquite, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a sample o this an i can say i love the way it made my hair feel and smell o would totally recommend this product.
Marinela M.
Marinela M.
7015
This shampoo is perfect for dry scalp. My scalp was dry and when I started using it my scalp gets fine my hair gets pretty she was soft and shiny. This shampoo is super I will get again
Kammy C.
Kammy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este shampoo tiene mucha clientela pero aquí en mi país no se consigue esta marca así que no puedo dar mi opinión
Lima,Perú
Davines es una marca que está teniendo renombre dentro de los salones de belleza ya aquí en Perú se ha hecho una gran clientela.
Lima,Perú
Me encanta este producto pero ¿Han pensado en cambiar el diseño del empaque?