BY DAVINES

Davines By Davines Alchemic Copper Shampoo 8.45 Oz For Unisex see more...

Katelyn E.
Norton, MA
I recently had my hair done at a salon and my stylist suggested this shampoo and conditioner. I am so happy that I went with her recommendation! I have never been happier with how my hair looks, and feels -- it is SO shiny! The scent is light and airy, and leaves my hair feeling so soft. DAVINES by Davines ALCHEMIC COPPER SHAMPOO 8.45 OZ I have already purchased another bottle. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it!
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a great product. I absolutely love davines products especially their shampoo and conditioners. This line is part of their natural line plus it has color in it to keep my color looking fresh!
Natalia R.
Love love this shampoo leaves hair super shiny and textured, also helps that it smells delicious.