Davines Authentic Moisturising Balm for Face Hair Body 150 ml uploaded by Ann T.

BY DAVINES

Davines Authentic Moisturizing Balm provides deep conditioning and moisturizing properties to hair and body. It is excellent as a delicate makeup remover for the face, Authentic Balm deeply conditions your hair and is an exceptional body moisturizer. see more...

Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
I adore this product. It is just the right amount of moisturizing while not being oily or greasy. It soaks right into the skin immediately and does not leave residue. The scent is pleasant and not offensive. Highly recommend
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I use this product as a moisturizing treatment for my hair. It smells herbally and makes my hair soft and silky. I occasionally put a pea sized amount on the ends and leave it in before styling. You can use it as a moisturizing treatment for your face or skin. I have used it on my arms and legs in the shower. You leave it on for a few minutes and rinse off. Your skin feels soft and silky. I like a product that has multiple uses.

Mystery C.
Murchison, TX
For hair- split ends and curls, body-softer skin, and face- a good moisturizer for really dry skin don't use for oily skin even just lightly.
Has an earthy fruity smell.
Amy O.
I love this stuff! I didn't believe that it would actually work as a lotion and hair product but it's amazing. Great finisher/leave in, leaves my hair smooth and frizz free. And it smells amazing.
Kathleen E.
Surrey, BC
I use this body balm in the shower after I've used my loofa. I leave it on for a few minutes, wash it off and my body is fully moisturized throughout the day with a lovely, light scent. Yes, it's pricy, but a little goes an extremely long way. Also great for dry ends of hair and for taking off makeup! Multi use!
Beatriz B.
Marialva
Como funciona esse produto ? Pode ser usado no rosto ?
Jahmai S.
Is this good for sensitive/irritated skin?