BeautyHairHair ProductsDavines
Davines Authentic Cleansing Nectar

Davines® Authentic Cleansing Nectar

by Davines

For all hair and skin types. A gentle natural cleansing and moisturizing oil for hair and skin. Free of SLES, parabens, artificial colors, silicones, sulfates and PEG, with 98% natural ingredients.

Hair and skin are hydrated and gently cleansed without harsh detergents. Suitable for sensitive skin.

WATER, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM COCYL ISETHIONATE, CAPRYLYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHHOACETATE, SODIUM METHYL COCYL TAURATE, GLYCERIN, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM LAUROYL OAT AMINO ACIDS, GLYCERYL OLEATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE.

Is this a shampooing product?
Start your review of Davines® Authentic Cleansing Nectar!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny B.
One of the most beautifully packaged products that I have ever owned. A beautiful spa like fragrance. I have used it for shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath. It's a wonderful product that delivers indulgent results.
Sadie H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this cleansing nectar it helps so much with my body and I think it’s a great product for people that have a dryer body type I guess you would say and I really recommend this product because it has a good texture a good scent comes in great packaging I definitely recommend this product
Anne T.
Festus
One of the nice things about this is that it's not only a shampoo and conditioner, but also a body wash. I'm usually pretty skeptical of products that do all three, but this one is good at doing all three of them instead of mediocre at all three. I liked this product, but it can be pretty pricey.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
1,084 reviews
I received this in my birchbox and I was happy to try it out. It has a sweet smell and it leaves my hair soft and feeling clean. I have yet to try it on my face though.
Nicole I.
Glendale, CA
Davines® Authentic Cleansing Nectar uploaded by Nicole I.
Got it in my Birchbox ! Loved the smell and texture , works amazing on my hair and body ! Such an amazing product , happy I got to try it out
Ana S.
Katy, TX
receive the sample of this through my birch box and absolutely love it you could use it as a shampoo or body wash it's made with natural ingredients and leaves your skin with a nice clean sent highly recommend this product.
Jenny B.
Normally I would be skeptical of an all in one product. Can I really use the same wash on my hair as I use on my body and still get fantastic results? Yes! With this you can. I have fine hair so I am picky with my haircare and I can attest that this product lives up to high expectations.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
I really love this product. It has a nice, fresh scent, it is very gentle and non-irritating, and a little goes a long way. This size is really great for carrying with you when you are travelling. The beautiful packaging is a great bonus.
Emily P.
Waukesha, WI
Absolutely in love with this product. It's a 2-1 that saves time and money on body wash and shampoo. It smells fresh and clean and lathers up really nicely!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually really enjoy the scent of this two in one shampoo and body wash. i love how it can be used for both. most davines products have unique smells. i am a huge fan of this one. good for sensitive skin. i would absolutely purchase a full size.