BY DAVINES

For all hair and skin types. A gentle natural cleansing and moisturizing oil for hair and skin. Free of SLES, parabens, artificial colors, silicones, sulfates and PEG, with 98% natural ingredients.

Hair and skin are hydrated and gently cleansed without harsh detergents. Suitable for sensitive skin.

WATER, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM COCYL ISETHIONATE, CAPRYLYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHHOACETATE, SODIUM METHYL COCYL TAURATE, GLYCERIN, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM LAUROYL OAT AMINO ACIDS, GLYCERYL OLEATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE.

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan M.
This lathers nicely but I don’t love the gel texture or smell. It’s really earthy and more of a men’s fragrance to me. I use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works really well! It rinses cleans and doesn’t leave buildup or residue.
Nadia S.
This cleansing nectar is a really unique product. I use it as a shampoo and it does an amazing job of cleansing my hair without stripping it. I've never experienced a haircare product that ACTUALLY does this! If you're trying to reduce the number of times you shampoo your hair, this is an absolute must-have product! Even after not shampooing my hair for 3-4 days this manages to cleanse it without it feeling dry or parched afterwards. And it smells so nice and refreshing!
Anne T.
One of the nice things about this is that it's not only a shampoo and conditioner, but also a body wash. I'm usually pretty skeptical of products that do all three, but this one is good at doing all three of them instead of mediocre at all three. I liked this product, but it can be pretty pricey.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I received this in my birchbox and I was happy to try it out. It has a sweet smell and it leaves my hair soft and feeling clean. I have yet to try it on my face though.
Sherry B.
I love the scent of this product. I prefer it as a body's wash instead of a shampoo. It made my body feel clean and fresh. And the scent lingers all day. The packaging is beautiful. I will buy this again
Shan E.
This has been sitting in my shower for weeks and every time I look at it I feel a bit annoyed and uninspired. There is really nothing special about it. It smells like a typical perfume/cologne. It cleans like an average body wash. I don't find it particularly moisturizing or beneficial to my skin. I haven't tried it in my hair and I don't have a reason to. I am glad I only have a travel size from Birchbox.
Jenny B.
Normally I would be skeptical of an all in one product. Can I really use the same wash on my hair as I use on my body and still get fantastic results? Yes! With this you can. I have fine hair so I am picky with my haircare and I can attest that this product lives up to high expectations.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually really enjoy the scent of this two in one shampoo and body wash. i love how it can be used for both. most davines products have unique smells. i am a huge fan of this one. good for sensitive skin. i would absolutely purchase a full size.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
I really love this product. It has a nice, fresh scent, it is very gentle and non-irritating, and a little goes a long way. This size is really great for carrying with you when you are travelling. The beautiful packaging is a great bonus.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
receive the sample of this through my birch box and absolutely love it you could use it as a shampoo or body wash it's made with natural ingredients and leaves your skin with a nice clean sent highly recommend this product.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Is this a shampooing product?