Davines® Alchemic Silver Shampoo uploaded by Donna R.

BY DAVINES

For platinum and cool blonde hair. Alchemic Silver Shampoo maintains the clarity and tone of these hair colors and protects against the yellowing effects of sun exposure.

Color is vibrant, protected and enhanced.

Direct pigments. Innovative pigments that deposit color without an activator. Provitamin B5. A necessary nutrient for hair health, B5 provides extreme moisture.

Lindsay L.
Asheville, NC
Bought this shampoo at my local salon to control the brassiness in my blonde hair. It didn’t work as strongly as my stylist said it would, but still took out a slight bit of brassiness. It doesn’t look as pigmented as a lot of other purple shampoos, but it doesn’t make my hair feel gross or straw-like. It does a good job of adding moisture.
Nikki K.
Forest Lake , MN
This shampoo was okay! I feel like it dried my hair out a bit but I know my blonde stay led bright and it smelled amazing! I currently am using another set of Davines shampoo and conditioner and I love it! Great brand a bit spendy but I think worth it!
KRISTY S.
My hair stylist uses this on me when I visit the salon. I have blonde hair that pulls a lot of orange. This helps keep it brass free. It makes my hair super soft and shiny.  Plus, the bottles look super chic in the shower.  Davines® Alchemic Silver Shampoo
Tiffany R.
My favorite shampoo and i use the conditioner too. My stylist recommended I.t and i wouldn’t use anything else! I.t makes my hair feel great and tones I.t as well. The smell is amazing as well . After i do my hair it’s like i just got out of the salon!!!!!
Lauren B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This shampoo helps blonde last longer and helps prevent your beautiful blonde to turning into a brass or copper. I can go longer in between visits to the salon when I use this.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Love this product! Was introduced by a salon professional who said my natural hair color had too many colors and looked brash. Shocked and embracing my age, decided to try the product. Use it daily. Conditioner every other day.

Strangers walk up to me and comment on my hair. Both men and women. Either women who wish they had the confidence to go natural or men who wish their wives would feel confident enough to go natural and embrace their gray. All make me feel great, but I do it because my hair is healthy, beautiful and shiny.

My Mom is now using the product...the highest compliment of all! Thank you Davines...we love this product.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This is great for in between shampooing, and helps refresh my blonde hair. It helps take away some of the yellow tones and brassiness as well. It’s a great brand I trust in! I’ve Always been satisfied with each Davines product!
Ashley M.
Rossville, GA
I use Davines Oi shampoo & conditioner daily, and I use the alchemic silver twice a week to keep my cool-toned blonde looking fresh and beautiful. I absolutely love Davines hair care products and every time I switch to another brand I immediately regret it and go back!
Torrie T.
I have used this shampoo for over a year now and it has improved my hair. My hair has never felt so soft and healthy! This shampoo helps with blonde hair/silver hair so it does not become brassy. It lathers so easily and feels amazing. I will never go back to any other shampoo brand ever!
Anna T.
Results are questionable. Smell is awful. I recently dyed my hair grey-ish and was hoping this would take away the brassiness that has since appeared after about a few weeks, but I don't think I'm seeing any difference.
Randi P.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this shampoo help with "yellowing" of bleached hair?
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
I haven't used this yet! Can anyone compare it to Lanza purple shampoo?