BY DAVINES

A colour-preserving shampoo formulated with natural active ingredients -Helps intensify natural or cosmetic red or mahogany hair -Contains gentle surfactants to thoroughly cleanse hair -Blended with hydrolyzed milk proteins that offer intense conditioning & protecting action -Loaded with pigments that colour directly without the activator use -Infused with provitamin B5 for deeply hydrating action -Leaves hair soft & smooth with brilliant colour -To use: Gently massage into damp hair & rinse well. Repeat if necessary Product Line: Davines - Alchemic System Product Size: 280ml/9.46oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I wanted red hair for so long but was afraid to do because I heard that red is one of the worst colors when it comes to the color fading out, but I kept hearing Jaclyn Hill say that the reason her red never faded was because she used the Davines Alchemic Red Shampoo. So I decided that I would take the plunge and try it for myself, and I am so glad that I did. This shampoo is literally a miracle shampoo. It keeps my hair so vibrant in between coloring. If you have red hair and you're having a problem with fading, try this shampoo. I'm telling you you will live it. They also make a conditioner as well and it's just as equally amazing.
giovanna s.
giovanna s.
Lisle, IL
I have been using this shampoo for about 3 weeks now and am not really impressed. I was particularly interested in it because A. it was recommended by the stylist and B. it has a red tone to help maintain the color in your hair. I did not like this product for several reasons.
1. It made my hair feel as if I did not wash it. Leaving me with a greasy feeling in my hair
2. The consistency of the shampoo feels a bit thinner so I always manage to spill shampoo in the tub
3. I felt that it darken or dulled the color rather than enhance the color with each wash
4. Without the conditioner, the shampoo leaves the hair feeling tangled and rough
This shampoo was not for me and I definitely will not use it again. There are better shampoos that I have tried that made my color treated hair brighter and shiner