BY DAVINES

A colour-preserving shampoo formulated with natural active ingredients -Helps intensify natural or cosmetic red or mahogany hair -Contains gentle surfactants to thoroughly cleanse hair -Blended with hydrolyzed milk proteins that offer intense conditioning & protecting action -Loaded with pigments that colour directly without the activator use -Infused with provitamin B5 for deeply hydrating action -Leaves hair soft & smooth with brilliant colour -To use: Gently massage into damp hair & rinse well. Repeat if necessary Product Line: Davines - Alchemic System Product Size: 280ml/9.46oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo really helps keep my red hair bright, vibrant and beautiful. My hair is soft after using it and smells wonderful! The only thing is that I wish it would lather up better. I feel like I go through the shampoo really fast and for the price it should last a lot longer.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're a faux redhead, this is a must try. The shampoo goes hand in hand with the red mask. Using The shampoo alone isn't enough to really do the job. If you can only get one, I recommend the mask. Depending on your hair, you may need to shampoo with a regular shampoo to really clean the hair.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo for maintaining my newly dyed red hair. This is also super gentle and doesn't strip away any hair color - it actually deposits more color with every wash! Best part about this shampoo is that it's also sulfate-free ;)
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Davines is hands down the best shampoo line I have ever used. Pricey but totally worth it. I had red hair for the longest time and this is the absolute best product I found to help keep my red vibrant. I always recommend this brand.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted red hair for so long but was afraid to do because I heard that red is one of the worst colors when it comes to the color fading out, but I kept hearing Jaclyn Hill say that the reason her red never faded was because she used the Davines Alchemic Red Shampoo. So I decided that I would take the plunge and try it for myself, and I am so glad that I did. This shampoo is literally a miracle shampoo. It keeps my hair so vibrant in between coloring. If you have red hair and you're having a problem with fading, try this shampoo. I'm telling you you will live it. They also make a conditioner as well and it's just as equally amazing.
giovanna s.
Lisle, IL
I have been using this shampoo for about 3 weeks now and am not really impressed. I was particularly interested in it because A. it was recommended by the stylist and B. it has a red tone to help maintain the color in your hair. I did not like this product for several reasons.
1. It made my hair feel as if I did not wash it. Leaving me with a greasy feeling in my hair
2. The consistency of the shampoo feels a bit thinner so I always manage to spill shampoo in the tub
3. I felt that it darken or dulled the color rather than enhance the color with each wash
4. Without the conditioner, the shampoo leaves the hair feeling tangled and rough
This shampoo was not for me and I definitely will not use it again. There are better shampoos that I have tried that made my color treated hair brighter and shiner
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As Redhead I need something to enrich my color during the month. This gives me so much shine and vibrance in my hair . I love the smell, and last a very long time . Use it only once a week and make sure to use a red or black towel to dry your hair.
Emma D.
Bodrum Muğla Turkey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good but you do have to use it regularly for any colour payoff. Could also be used as a base applied before a tint as a base. Feels more silky than other coloured shampoos, some of which leave my hair feeling dry.
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this from time to time to keep my colour looking fresh. It doesn’t deposit a lot of colour like the accompanying conditioner, but it’s nice that’s it’s formulated for colour treated hair so it’s not a stripping.