Davines Alchemic Red Conditioner 8.45oz uploaded by Ashlynn W.

BY DAVINES

Davines Alchemic Conditioner for Natural and Colored Hair - Red for Red or Mahogany Hair. To maintain the brilliance and shine of color while keeping hair moisturized and healthy, we formulated this special conditioning cream to complement Alchemic Red Sh see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is the best for keeping my hair color red in between hair appointments. I only leave it on for a few minutes in the shower and it keeps the color looking vibrant and healthy. Love it!
Ashlynn W.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
So I am a blonde who hopped on the rose gold hair train. BUT I wanted something less permanent so my stylist recommended this conditioner to add a pink hue to my hair. It's super subtle as I work in Real Estate, I'm almost 30 and I don't have the guts to use a lot of it. But I love this stuff! It gives me the look I want without it being long term and it's less than a trip to the salon!
Megan B.
Megan B.
A must have for any colored redhead. I've tried several red color depositing masks & this is always a winner. The primer isn't that is recommended isn't necessary, but it definitely helps it. Great value for what you get. Davines is an overall awesome cruelty free brand worth going to the salon for.
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Made my hair super soft and really helped to keep the color vibrant and fresh! Only downfall is that it's a little pricey but if you're looking to really maintain your red color, definitely give this a shot!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Astoria , NY
This stuff is amazing ! I purchased this and turned my hair pink for a few days ! Only works if you have light blonde hair but it's so pretty and cute and you get a deep conditioning treatment! Love this stuff! I bought mine on amazon!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
These are outstanding conditioners. They make the hair gel amazing and add a great boost of color. Awesome after a toner to give it a good rich finish
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
This product helped keep the red in my hair for so much longer than it would have normally stayed. It helped my hair feel like it had more weight to it and really helped keep my scalp moisturized.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Abbotsford, BC
Used on my purple/pink ends. Worked well however I hated that you had to scoop it with your hands and it'd get stuck under my nails. Also the $$$ holy smokes! No thanks. I got it when I got my hair done but wouldn't pay full price from it.
Seb c bien G.
Seb c bien G.
London
Very good pigmented conditioner inrecomend this to all my red hair clientes or also to my blonde clients who want a temporaly pink as puting this on blonde hair the hair will be pink for a few wash very good products anf good quality price
Karina P.
Karina P.
Uso las linea entera de davines todo sus productos para hidratar, reparar el cabello son lo maximo, para mi cabello funcionan full.