Davines Alchemic Red Conditioner 8.45oz uploaded by Ashlynn W.Davines Alchemic Red Conditioner 8.45oz uploaded by Sierra U.

BY DAVINES

Davines Alchemic Conditioner for Natural and Colored Hair - Red for Red or Mahogany Hair. To maintain the brilliance and shine of color while keeping hair moisturized and healthy, we formulated this special conditioning cream to complement Alchemic Red Sh see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blonde hair and use this diluted with another white conditioner to temporarily dye my hair pink sometimes. I haven’t used it in a while as I no longer have bleached hair and it works best for pink hair with lighter hair. It’s also a really moisturizing way to color your hair. It washes out in a few days. It is pricy but it’s lasted me a while.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I am a blonde who hopped on the rose gold hair train. BUT I wanted something less permanent so my stylist recommended this conditioner to add a pink hue to my hair. It's super subtle as I work in Real Estate, I'm almost 30 and I don't have the guts to use a lot of it. But I love this stuff! It gives me the look I want without it being long term and it's less than a trip to the salon!
Kaitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a hair saver! It has red dye in it, which helps color treated hair stay colorful and vibrant! It’s such a thick conditioner that it feels like a hair mask to me. My hair gets super soft after using this shampoo and it smells amazing!
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have for any colored redhead. I've tried several red color depositing masks & this is always a winner. The primer isn't that is recommended isn't necessary, but it definitely helps it. Great value for what you get. Davines is an overall awesome cruelty free brand worth going to the salon for.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my hair super soft and really helped to keep the color vibrant and fresh! Only downfall is that it's a little pricey but if you're looking to really maintain your red color, definitely give this a shot!
Angelica T.
Astoria , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing ! I purchased this and turned my hair pink for a few days ! Only works if you have light blonde hair but it's so pretty and cute and you get a deep conditioning treatment! Love this stuff! I bought mine on amazon!
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is the best for keeping my hair color red in between hair appointments. I only leave it on for a few minutes in the shower and it keeps the color looking vibrant and healthy. Love it!
Kayla G.
This product helped keep the red in my hair for so much longer than it would have normally stayed. It helped my hair feel like it had more weight to it and really helped keep my scalp moisturized.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are outstanding conditioners. They make the hair gel amazing and add a great boost of color. Awesome after a toner to give it a good rich finish
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the red tint in this conditioner!! Smells very nice and helps keep my red vibrant.