BY DAVINES

For natural or colored warm red hair. Alchemic Red Conditioner maintains and enhances warm red tones.

Hair is hydrated and color is protected and enriched.

Direct pigments. Innovative pigments that deposit color without an activator. Hydrolyzed milk proteins. Intensely conditioning and protecting proteins. Specific color conditioner. Add shine and silkiness to hair while protecting the integrity of color.

• Has anyone tried this and the shampoo? I currently use th...1 Answers
  • What is this? I never heard of this brand before 2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?1 Answers
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I have blonde hair and use this diluted with another white conditioner to temporarily dye my hair pink sometimes. I haven’t used it in a while as I no longer have bleached hair and it works best for pink hair with lighter hair. It’s also a really moisturizing way to color your hair. It washes out in a few days. It is pricy but it’s lasted me a while.
Brittney M.
Tracy, CA
My hair stylist recommended me this conditioner to help my red colored hair. However, she also mixed my color dye in it as well. I gotta say I think it really does brighten my red coloring and I only put it on for 5 minutes. I think next time I'll leave it on for 20 minutes and make sure it's more even to see even better results.
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
I love this product. I have blonde hair and occasionally I use this product to give my hair a pink tint. It’s a great conditioner and leaves a lovely deposit of color when left on for 15-20 mins. It’s a little more expensive than my typical conditioner, but I don’t use it every day so I find this usually lasts me a few months even though I have very long, thick hair. This is a great product.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
This condition is awesome! I have dirty blonde hair and wanted to test out the rose gold look. My stylist recommended this, as she’s used it too and is blonde, it’s great! A little goes along way, so even though it pricy it will last you a while!
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I have blonde hair and use this diluted with conditioner to temporarily dye my hair pink when I feel like it. It works well on the lighter parts of my hair. My roots are darker and it doesn't take as well to those areas. It's a great way to get a fun color that'll wash out after a couple of washes without damaging your hair.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This color depositing conditioner works great! I used this along with the shampoo to revive my red I had in my hair. Red is the fastest color to fade in my hair and this shampoo and conditioner kept it looking great in between services. I will buy this again to keep up w/ my hair.
Vanessa L.
Renton , WA
This is great for reds, coppers and pinks. Very very very bright and deposits. I can use this on my blonde hair for some hot pink action on a weekend. Love it but if you aren't looking for an added pop of color to already red,copper or pink hair be careful it's very heavy on dyeload.
Kate R.
Louisville, KY
One of my all time favorite products! For blondes, it will turn your hair a pink tint for around 3-4 washes. If you color your hair red, it helps keep the color more vibrant longer, which is FANTASTIC because anyone who has colored with red before knows how quickly it fades!
Kaitlyn H.
This is a hair saver! It has red dye in it, which helps color treated hair stay colorful and vibrant! It’s such a thick conditioner that it feels like a hair mask to me. My hair gets super soft after using this shampoo and it smells amazing!
Amanda J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
When I had dark red tinted hair my stylist recommended this product. It is HOT pink out of the container but don't let that alarm you. It's a great product and works well at keeping your hair silky and smooth!
xlunax x.
What is this? I never heard of this brand before
Jennifer D.
Narragansett, RI
Does this conditioner work good? The ones I have now don't seem to keeping my red vibrate. I still have red tint so I haven't lost it completely which normally would have already happened but I was something to help it look more vibrant.
Ashley H.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Can anyone tell me if this works well with strawberry blonde? Or if it turns it more pink than red? I like to keep the copper red going on without getting darker but I don't want pink.
Courtney P.
Humble, TX
Has anyone tried this and the shampoo? I currently use the Joico shampoo and conditioner for red colored hair, but I heard this stuff was amazing. Can anyone compare those for me? It is kind of pricey and I would like some more information before I order it. Thanks
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Is this worth the price?

Amazon