Davines Alchemic Red Conditioner 33.8oz uploaded by Sierra U.

BY DAVINES

Davines Alchemic Conditioner for Natural and Colored Hair - Red for Red or Mahogany Hair. To maintain the brilliance and shine of color while keeping hair moisturized and healthy, we formulated this special conditioning cream to complement Alchemic Red Shampoo. Enriched with Hydolized Milk Proteins, it deeply moisturizes, protects and helps to prevent split ends. We added color pigments to intensify and help retain color, and special conditioners particularly suited for colored hair to protect, soften and add shine. see more...

• Has anyone tried this and the shampoo? I currently use the Joico ...1 Answers
  • What is this? I never heard of this brand before 2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?1 Answers
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This stuff is worth every penny. I have naturally dark hair and have been dying my hair red for the last year. I use to have to go in for coloring every 2 months cause of fading since using this product I only have to go in once every 5-6 months plus my hair feels amazing after use. It not only deposits a great amount of color it also keeps your hair healthy and strong. No matter what color I do next I will get the matching color of this product.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I have blonde hair and use this diluted with conditioner to temporarily dye my hair pink when I feel like it. It works well on the lighter parts of my hair. My roots are darker and it doesn't take as well to those areas. It's a great way to get a fun color that'll wash out after a couple of washes without damaging your hair.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This color depositing conditioner works great! I used this along with the shampoo to revive my red I had in my hair. Red is the fastest color to fade in my hair and this shampoo and conditioner kept it looking great in between services. I will buy this again to keep up w/ my hair.
Vanessa L.
Renton , WA
This is great for reds, coppers and pinks. Very very very bright and deposits. I can use this on my blonde hair for some hot pink action on a weekend. Love it but if you aren't looking for an added pop of color to already red,copper or pink hair be careful it's very heavy on dyeload.
Kara B.
chicago, IL
I last had my hair dyed about 5 months ago. By using this conditioner roughly 1-2 times a week, I have been able to keep the certain tint of red in my hair that I like. I'm sure if you are someone who (unlike myself) regularly goes in to the salon for touch ups, you would be able to keep the color you left the salon with by using this in between. However, I am fine with the slightly faded look so instead of going in for touch ups I use this and it works perfectly! Just make sure to wash away any leftover product that gets on your skin or in the shower/tub as it will temporarily stain but nothing major.
Kari S.
Crowley, TX
A little pricey but WORTH IT! This is a color depositing conditioner which means it is actually putting red pigment into the hair when you're conditioning. Most shampoos and conditioners will strip away color but this guarantees you're putting color back in! Great for a vibrant redhead!
Cheyanne R.
Hicksville, NY
Have wanted to go red for a while and finally did and this does help preserve the color and make it last longer. I wish it was a little deeper of a red - but I do love it! It has a great smell which lingers :) I leave it on 10 minutes or so. I would buy it again!
Jennifer D.
Clovis, NM
This product makes my hair feel luxurious and keeps it nice and spicy red! Hydrolyzed milk proteins keep your hair healthy, strong, and repairs the damage. Direct pigments color your hair without a harsh activator. Great product for all you beauties who also are concerned with harsh chemicals.
giovanna s.
Lisle, IL
I recently purchased this product on one of my salon visits. I had just dyed my hair a deep red and was ecstatic because it is typically difficult to dye my hair. This product was recommended to me as well as the shampoo pack. I have been using this product for a few weeks and can honestly say that it was worth the money. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. I use a minimum amount and leave it on between 2 - 5 minutes as suggested on the container. It can, however, leave a reddish stain on the non-slip bath mats especially if it is white.

Elizabeth M.
This conditioner keeps my hair red with every wash! The reason it is a 4/5 is due to the dye that can easily stain your shower walls and floors so if it drips you have to catch it quickly and wipe it. However, with bleach it comes right out! A little goes a long way and makes my hair feel amazing!!
xlunax x.
What is this? I never heard of this brand before
Jennifer D.
Narragansett, RI
Does this conditioner work good? The ones I have now don't seem to keeping my red vibrate. I still have red tint so I haven't lost it completely which normally would have already happened but I was something to help it look more vibrant.
Ashley H.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Can anyone tell me if this works well with strawberry blonde? Or if it turns it more pink than red? I like to keep the copper red going on without getting darker but I don't want pink.
Courtney P.
Summerville, SC
Has anyone tried this and the shampoo? I currently use the Joico shampoo and conditioner for red colored hair, but I heard this stuff was amazing. Can anyone compare those for me? It is kind of pricey and I would like some more information before I order it. Thanks
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Is this worth the price?