BY DAVINES

For copper and cool red hair. Alchemic Copper Shampoo maintains and enhances these red tones.Color is enhanced and protected.

Direct pigments. Innovative pigments that deposit color without an activator. Provitamin B5. A necessary nutrient for hair health, B5 provides extreme moisture. Hydrolyzed milk proteins. Intensely conditioning and protecting proteins.

Buy on Jet.com
Katie W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This stuff is amazing! It’s made with color depositors to help keep your color fresh. The copper is made for that perfect ginger red color. It’s made to be left on for a bit before washing out. For the most color deposit apply when your hair is wet first. It also suds up enough that it makes my hair fell clean.
Ali W.
Gastonia, NC
This is my absolute favorite color depositing shampoo for red hair. It keeps my hair looking shiny and vibrant, but doesn’t stain my shower. I love using this with the deep conditioner once a week to keep my hair looking like I just came from the salon.
Katelyn E.
Norton, MA
I recently had my hair done at a salon and my stylist suggested this shampoo and conditioner. I am so happy that I went with her recommendation! I have never been happier with how my hair looks, and feels -- it is SO shiny! The scent is light and airy, and leaves my hair feeling so soft. Davines® Alchemic Copper Shampoo I have already purchased another bottle. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it!
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually got this brand in a lot of my Ipsy bags and birch box boxes. I had no clue about it before, but it quickly has become one of my favorite brands for hair care out there. I’m pretty sure hey are expensive but will be worth it.
Katelyn E.
Norton, MA
I purchased this shampoo from my salon a few months ago and I love it for the most part. I use it only 1-2 times per week. I love the scent, which lasts all day long, and I find that it really helps to bring back the vibrancy to my hair. The one part that I am not a fan of is that this product makes her fingernails yellowish orange if you touch it when it is wet too much.
Maisie M.
Los angeles, CA
Save your money and just do the conditioner. This didn’t really help and it didn’t leave my hair the way a shampoo should. You can get a different davines shampoo and just use the alchemical conditioner.
Kimberly M.
This shampoo was perfect for when I was trying to keep my strawberry blonde/copper/rose gold hair color afloat. once it started to look brassy or dull blonde I would use this and it's conditioner mate a few times a week and it would give my hair the perfect tint, just enough to hold me over until the salon. It doesn't cover roots, but prevents fading for sure, and will tone blondes really nicely if you don't want to use a harsher color.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
This stuff is supposed to not let red fade but I honestly didn't see a difference when using this and when I didn't. My hair still faded in the same amount of time.
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a great product. I absolutely love davines products especially their shampoo and conditioners. This line is part of their natural line plus it has color in it to keep my color looking fresh!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Thanks definitely a luxury shampoo! O love th e way this makes my hair feel. It is pricy so not something I buy on the regular bit live it for a splurge!!