Davines® Alchemic Conditioner Golden uploaded by Susan G.Davines® Alchemic Conditioner Golden uploaded by Susan G.Davines® Alchemic Conditioner Golden uploaded by Staci F.

BY DAVINES

For golden-blonde to honey-blonde hair. Alchemic Golden Shampoo maintains and enhances these blonde tones.

Hair is hydrated and color is protected and enhanced

Direct pigments. Innovative pigments that deposit color without an activator. Hydrolyzed milk proteins. Intensely conditioning and protecting proteins. Specific color conditioner. Add shine and silkiness to hair while protecting the integrity of color.

Buy on Amazon
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I have bleached and color treated blonde hair. For years I used Shimmer Lights shampoo on my hair any time it started to get brassy. I was complaining to my hair stylist that in between seeing her my hair had started to get really brassy. She recommended the alchemic conditioner instead of Shimmer Lights. I bought this container months ago and still have about half of it left. I use it about once a week to keep my blonde fresh, and get rid of any brassiness. I have long very thick hair and I was worried that the product would not last me long and would not be a thick or moisturizing even conditioner for my hair. Surprisingly it did a great job conditioning! I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't love the scent. I am very sensitive to fragrance and it's a little too floral for me, and started to give me a headache. Now I use a little bit of Morrocan Oil conditioner after I wash this out to get rid of the scent.
Mairin W.
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I have dry, color treated (highlights), type 2 hair and it really feels hydrated after one use. I only have to use a little bit to coat my hair, then I leave it in while I finish the rest of my shower routine before rinsing. It also smells amazing. The only reason I give it four stars is that I have tried the silver conditioner (I don't have gray hair, but I love that purple shampoo!) and I feel like it does a slightly better job. Both conditioners almost make you feel like you haven't washed all of it out they are so silky. Well worth the price!
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Great for toning or adding shine and pigment to your colored hair. I don’t think it would work on virgin hair unless it was very porous. The price isn’t great but the quality and integrity are there in davines...
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Susan G.
Horwich, Bolton
I have extremely dry blonde/ grey/ brown hair that is waist length. This moisturises my hair and gets rid of frizzed whilst disguising my grey. Davines® Alchemic Conditioner Golden
Emily M.
North Vancouver , AK
Use this for my bleached hair and it is amazing!!! I have and oily scalp and it doesn't make it worse!