BY DAVINES

For natural or colored dark brown and black hair. Alchemic Chocolate Shampoo maintains and enhances brunette tones. Winner of Glam Magazine's Products of 2014 and Nylon Magazine's Products of 2014.

Gently massage into damp hair and rinse. Repeat the application if necessary.

Direct pigments. Innovative pigments that deposit color without an activator.

Buy on Cult Be...*
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
I really like this brand but I don't use it that often. It's super expensive for the results that it gives. It's wonderful to take if you're going to be in a super drying environment like if you go to the beach. It gives your hair a breath of fresh air and a boost of moisture for a short period of time.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Anna W.
Midlothian, VA
With everything surrounded around blonde shades, it s nice to see products that revolve around brunettes! This shampoo keeps brunettes nice and rich in color! Keeps he shine also!
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I like this shampoo a lot for toning. I use it every other time I wash my hair, alternating with another color-safe product. I definitely recommend pairing this with the conditioner (which I LOVE). I will definitely continue buying it - I think it must be bought online, I'm unaware of any local places to purchase it.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Anything from this brand I will stand by. I fully trust this brand. As everything is natural and only healthy for my hair. Their scents are amazing and very long lasting. Very satisfied with this shampoo
Shawna A.
Davines is all my stylist Maxine Livers uses. Their products are all natural, vegan, responsibly sourced and most of all amazing. They're great for anyone who wants healthy hair.
Katie D.
Austin, TX
Wish I could use this every single day. I love sweet smells in the shower, so this is perfect. It has a nice lather and makes my hair feel really clean.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Maryam A.
Used a sample pack of this product so I don't have a well formed idea about its effects however I liked the sample