BY DAVINES

For natural or colored dark brown and black hair. Alchemic Chocolate Shampoo maintains and enhances brunette tones.Innovative direct pigments deposit color without an activator, and hydrolyzed milk proteins intensely condition and protect.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENETH-25, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 OLEATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERYL OLIVATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, HYDROGENATED RAPESEED ALCOHOL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, CITRIC ACID, BASIC BROWN 17, BASIC BLUE 99, BASIC BROWN 16, ACID VIOLET 43, BASIC RED 76, BASIC YELLOW 57

Buy on Cult Be...*
taylor c.
Alachua, FL
I tried so hard to love Davines. But I just could not. IT's too much money for not enough product. and I felt like I was having to use more than necessary to get my hair clean and detangled. It just cost to much for me to use like I have to. I am disappointed.
Morgan T.
Smells incredible but that's about it, although I tried this when my hair was excessively damaged so I'd like to see how it will turn out now.
EZX Anna C.
This is a great brand, I really like hair care products! Strengthening of natural color, extra shine , soft and beautiful hair ! I love it !
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
Amazing. Adds richness to any brunette ' s hair!! I recommend this for anyone who experiences dulling and dryness!
Alyssia B.
Carrollton, TX
This smells so amazingly good! I love the moisturizing qualities of this conditioner. Perfect for my wavy hair.
Elise M.
This conditioner is great I don't like the smell though but other than that it works really well and is great
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Oksana D.
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
No hay nada como el chocolate de verdad que deja muy buenos resultados no me puedo quejar
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Would you recommend both the conditioner and shampoo, or will I get results from just the conditioner?