BY DAVINCI

Davinci Ziti Pasta: Premium real Italian pasta Al dente at its best 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
My family loves baked ziti, and it's the perfect meal to make a large batch and have leftovers. I think Davinci holds up better in twice-cooked recipes like baked ziti. Other brands tend to turn to mush by the time they're done with the baking process, even if they're cooked less than al dente when boiled. Spend the little bit extra and start with a good pasta and you'll be happier with your overall meal.
Kenia C.
Torrance, CA
I love it! It is super easy to cook! Every time I use this product I enjoy cooking, it is super tasty my family loves it! Not only is it tasty it's healthy as well! Another plus is it is not expensive at all! I have recommended this product to my family members and you too!
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I have never heard of this brand up until recently. I think it is average price but good quality. And that's what I like about it. I use it to make baked ziti one of my sons favorites. I have no issues with it and would recommend it.
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
I love how this pasta is nice and firm and the sauce sticks well to it. It boils quickly and the starch rinses well off of these noodles. Makes a great display with no deflated noodles.
Kelli L.
Provo, UT
Good noodles, happy with the quality. Can't say that there is anything about this brand that sets it apart from store brands, but sometimes it goes on sale for less so I buy it.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I like the off brands of pasta for some reason!!! I feel they taste better and have a better price usually. having boys that a large portion, the more the merrier!! good flavor and doesn't stick.
Tiffany C.
BUFFALO, NY
I love the ziti pasta! I make baked ziti with it. I usually get this brand, it's good priced for a good product. Plus the bag seems less bulky than the boxes
Shelby  D.
Pasta is pasta, I really can't tell the difference between this brand and any other. That being said, it tastes like ziti is supposed to taste.
Jackie W.
Wailuku, HI
We tend to buy this brand more than any others because it's a better value. The noodles taste great and they don't cost an arm and a leg
Lee P.
Milton, FL
Very good pasta! I use this when I make my baked Ziti! These noodles have such a good flavor and it really adds to any dish!