BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Wide Egg Noodles: Enriched see more...

Buy on Walmart
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
These noodles are good for soups and quick pasta dishes. They cook up quick and easy, the taste good and the price is decent. I like to share onions, garlic, and cabbage in butter then toss them with the noodles.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
The DaVinci noodles are great for making a large pot of chicken and noodles. They are very tasty, and can be refrigerated. Great value, good price. If you add chicken and vegetables this can be a very healthy meal. Yes, I would recommend these noodles to anyone.
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love making Garlic, Parmasegn Egg Noodles which I can add any frozen vegetable and protein to make a well balanced, tasty dish that my whole family will eat. These do not fall apart or stick together once cooked which is why they are part of my go to noodles for a wide range of dishes including homemade Chicken Noodle Soup!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love these wide egg noodles I use them in several of my recipes but my favorite is my whole made chicken noodle soup these noodles will rock your socks off and give you that extra yummy taste and filling your belly needs great for so many dishes you got to try it
Lori Y.
Girard
We like this brand by far the best because the flavor and cooked texture is bar the best. They are always fresh and hold up during cooking the best of any brand we have tried. I can usually find them on sale which makes them a better bargain than store brands.
Megan S.
Scared to try this brand because I normally stick to what I like and know. These however were very delicious and my niece actually loved them as well and she's very picky about her noodles. I also like that they weren't as sticky as others that sit out for a little bit.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
I usually make my own egg noodles but for a fast meal when I don't feel like making them I buy this brand. they are better then any other brand I have tried
Barbara O.
Paintsville
A tasty way to make tuna noodle casserole, these are not expensive adn have a great taste. Have some on my shelf right now ! Buy these !
Diane S.
These noodles are great for making soup since they don't fall apart easily. I usually make chicken noodle soup with them.
Adrienne R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these noodles when I make homemade stroganoff. Add them to boiling water and they're done with 7-10 minutes