BY DAVINCI

DaVinci White Clam Sauce: Authentic Italian recipe Heat and serve Low cholesterol see more...

Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Oh my gosh I absolutely hate clam sauce. Its funny because I absolutely love seafood but clam sauce is just gross. I cant stand the flavor its very weird in my opinion although I do know a lot of people who really do love it so don't take my work for it.
Alex B.
Alex B.
San Rafael, CA
It's ok, but I would definitely choose other sauces over it. If you are in a hurry and need something small to spice up a meal this might be a choice to consider.
Justyne D.
Justyne D.
Very good if you are a lover of clams! tastes amazing and its very easy to spice up and add your own ingredients to! Love this stuff and so does my husband!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
doral

It is a good sauce will feel the taste is rich economic and indeed is very very rich.
highly recommend it .
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We used to have this all the time as a kiddo. Unfortunately my kids aren't fans. I still make it occassionly for nostalgia.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
I am a fan of white clam saice. this brand is very tasty, and has a lot of meat in it. i would recommend this product to anyone.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Granville, NY
It's good. It has a nice flavor and gave my clam chowder and awesome flavor. It's a good base and one of the best I've had.
Andreina W.
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX
For work I always buy this soups soo cheap and fast it's a great choice for the family
Tanya I.
Tanya I.
Canton, MI
I love clams and I love this clam sauce. It pairs well with pasta and even tastes good on its own.
Eylin S.
Eylin S.
Bronx, NY
Really good tasty soup I love it , it's really easy to make and it had a great flavor warm and hot