BY DAVINCI

Davinci Wagon Wheels Pasta: Premium real Italian pasta Al dente at its best 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Van Averie S.
I love bought this for my baby..its too cute and my daughter loves eating her pasta. I can use it on every pasta flavors from mac and cheese, red sauce with meatballs, Alfredo & Pesto. This is really unique and creative. I will definitely buy again.
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
I love wagon wheels! My mom used to make them for me when I was little and it reminds me of my past. I love just simply cooking the pasta and adding pasta sauce and cheese. Delicious! Overall, I'm very satisfied with this brand!
Kerry O.
Inexpensive and my kids love the different shape to these. Mac & cheese is a favorite in this house. I like this company has several different types to choose from
Roberta C.
New Braunfels, TX
Great for making any type of pasta, the noodles are easy to make. It was my first time trying them and they were so tasty! If your looking to try a different type of noodle for your pasta, this one may be the one for you! Hope you enjoy just as much as I did!
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
These are my thirty-six year old nephews favorite pasta shape. He loves them. They come neatly packaged with a date code in 2019 which is excellent. I highly recommend them.
Farrah D.
I like throwing these wagon wheels along with itty bitty Italian meatballs into my tomato soup, it's so good and really appealing! These are cheap you get a lot for the price! I prefer a whole grain but if you can't find it it's just as good. If you haven't tried it you should give it a go because you will not regret it!
Arryel J.
Fort Smith, AR
Their wagon wheel pastas are so good! They remind me of times of being a little kid! They are the best. My first time eathing them I was so happy, I don't eat them anymore though. They're not pricey either. I would recommend it to others but the generation we live in now nobody will probably want them either way it goes.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
When you have allergies, it is pretty hard to find products you can have. I am allergic to sulfates, so I read the packages on EVERYTHING. This variety of pasta is and has been sulfate free so it is my go to.
Paola V.
hese egg noodles are perfect for our homemade chicken noodle soup. We love using them for beef stroganoff too. They cook well and don't fall apart. delicious and I especially love when I cook the dishes I get excellent'm not as expert cooking pasta but these are the most amazing I did and my family and guests love
Desiree C.
Mandeville, LA
This is one of my favorite pasta brands. I usually just get the store brand but most of the time you can find Davinci on sale so I buy them instead.