BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Tortellini: Filled with parmesan cheese Egg pasta 100% durum wheat semolina see more...

Miosotis B.
I've made. Pack one day n I was shocked of how good they are. I made my own cheese sauce for them I added asparagus and mushrooms n top it off with crispy bacon and more Parmesan cheese with a side of salad and what a dinner it was.
Ashley P.
Dallas, TX
These are great to have on hand when my teenage son needs and wants a snack without too much wait time. These only cost around $2.00 for a box at the grocery store. The small box is deceiving. it makes a lot. I usually split it in half, cook them up (which takes only 5 minutes) and add some veggies like broccoli, carrots and/or cauliflower and mix it all together with a little bit of butter and garlic salt. It is always a pleaser with my son and they are so easy and quick to cook up. I would definitely recommend this product for people who like having quick and easy snacks/meals on hand for hungry kids. As an adult, there are far better tortellini options but they also cost more that $2.00. Kids like it....that is all that matters.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
There's nothing better than a pasta dish middle week when you're busy and you don't have time to cook and DaVinci's tortellini is one of the best pastas that I've ever bought it was very easy. Very inexpensive great quality brand
Bettina F.
Great as a side snack- meal or side dish. Great for school lunches- toddler finger food and in the side with a filet mignon. Boil, sautéed or with sauce- your mouth will enjoy this quick fix.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
Yum, I love this stuff. It's pretty reasonably priced and absolutely delicious. It's not the best I've had but it's also not the worst. You can grab it at most stores.
Pamada K.
Sunnyvale, CA
Tortellini is one of my favorite pastas and DaVinci's Tortellini pack definitely fits the bill. Easy to cook, goes great with light, cream, or tomato sauces!
Samantha C.
Love love love these!! I tried them for the first time a few months ago. 9/10 times I replace whatever noodles I am supposed to use with these! So amazing!!
Haley S.
New Berlin
I have always loved cooking with DaVinci pasta. It turns out great and delicious every time and the tortellini is no exception. I trust this company.
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO
We love these. We keep them in the cupboard for rainy day dinners. They cook in about 8 minutes and taste fantastic with even just butter and parm.
Alondra v.
Very affordable. Usually feeds large amounts of people. This pasta has always made me and my family happy. It's great with some chicken!