BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Tortellini: Filled with parmesan cheese Egg pasta 100% durum wheat semolina see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bettina F.
Bettina F.
Great as a side snack- meal or side dish. Great for school lunches- toddler finger food and in the side with a filet mignon. Boil, sautéed or with sauce- your mouth will enjoy this quick fix.
Haley S.
Haley S.
New Berlin
I have always loved cooking with DaVinci pasta. It turns out great and delicious every time and the tortellini is no exception. I trust this company.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Dallas, TX
These are great to have on hand when my teenage son needs and wants a snack without too much wait time. These only cost around $2.00 for a box at the grocery store. The small box is deceiving. it makes a lot. I usually split it in half, cook them up (which takes only 5 minutes) and add some veggies like broccoli, carrots and/or cauliflower and mix it all together with a little bit of butter and garlic salt. It is always a pleaser with my son and they are so easy and quick to cook up. I would definitely recommend this product for people who like having quick and easy snacks/meals on hand for hungry kids. As an adult, there are far better tortellini options but they also cost more that $2.00. Kids like it....that is all that matters.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Corning, NY
This is the only brand of tortellini I buy. So yummy and creamy and delicious. I use so many recipes for these
Pamada K.
Pamada K.
Sunnyvale, CA
Tortellini is one of my favorite pastas and DaVinci's Tortellini pack definitely fits the bill. Easy to cook, goes great with light, cream, or tomato sauces!
Alondra v.
Alondra v.
Very affordable. Usually feeds large amounts of people. This pasta has always made me and my family happy. It's great with some chicken!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO
We love these. We keep them in the cupboard for rainy day dinners. They cook in about 8 minutes and taste fantastic with even just butter and parm.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I buy the tortellini pack quite often. It has a nice flavor and stays firm in soups. Ps. It's also delicious in pasta salads.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
This dried tortellini is awesome. Shelf stable and easy to prepare. I use in soups and my family loves it.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Noblesville, IN
Great tasting and cheaper than comparable products in the refrigerator section, plus has good shelf life!