DaVinci Tortellini, 7 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nancy K.

BY DAVINCI

Filled with parmesan cheese. 100% Durum wheat semolina. DaVinci is delicious pasta you can feel good about serving to your family. DaVinci is authentic Italian pasta. Unlike ordinary pastas, DaVinci is made and imported from Italy. DaVinci is made with the finest 100% durum wheat semolina and uses the traditional time honored process of warm air drying for the consistent al dente texture of classic Italian pasta. DaVinci is the perfect pasta for exceptionally delicious meals. You will delight in every bite. Buon Appetito from all of us at DaVinci! No refrigeration required. Product of Italy. see more...

• Does anyone love tortellini as much as I do?? 6 Answers
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Foodie Expert
DaVinci Tortellini is great. I make an Italian soup that this is awesome in. I like it better than frozen.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Love this pasta. Very flavorful. Very filling. My kids will even eat it. One of our fav meals.
Alleah P.
Alleah P.
I absolutely love pasta these are one of my favorite brands there very delicious
Laura W.
Laura W.
Foodie Expert
I love DaVinci products, they are so good, and so affordable , plus you can mix them with anything, and it is fast and easy. Love it
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Foodie Expert
Davinci brand is great for pastas! I love my making pasta and I love tortellini it's easy to boil and then just pour some Alfredo sauce on top!
Summer L.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
Omg I love these so much they are so easy to make and when u use some nice white sauce with cheese it is even better
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love tortolleni an this brand is one of my favorites!!! I actually have eaten this brand before an the noodles are actually thick An tastey!! I'm sure they are other brands that have tortellini but I do recommend!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Love cooking with the DaVinci brand of tortellini and other pastas. Not to picky on pastas but this is a good brand
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
UK
His wig tomato sauce is the best, topped with basil makes it even better. I recommend for a family meal and for those with fussy eaters in the house. You can buy this in your local supermarkets and I recommend because they are affordable and easy to cook with. You can buy or make your own sauce as well.
Jayden B.
Jayden B.
San Antonio, TX
I love tortellini so much. This has a really great and zestful taste that it great with alfredo sauce.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone love tortellini as much as I do??